Abortion: wrong or just sort of wrong?

Granule

Firebrand
Having recently given birth to a son of our own, my wife and I have sat in amazement over what we've helped bring to this earth. Over the past year, I've been asking myself, from time to time, how could someone be so anxious & willing to terminate their unborn? The only conclusion that I could come up with is that most of these people simply despise their own lives as well as life in general. Sure, the Supreme Court has certainly green lighted this vile act, but is that enough? This thread is for those who feel that analyzing legalized murder is something that might need to be revisited or even overturned.

Take a look at this in-depth analysis then share your thoughts.

http://www.justfacts.com/abortion.asp

Until we see to it that only wanted babies are conceived there is no option but abortion. What sort of swine condemn innocent children to Life here?

If the flesh is in my body and will die if its removed from my body its MY FLESH.

You don't get to decide what happens inside my body

scream, cry, throw a fit, lie some more and hate the world all you want.

This is the end of your power to control wombs you don't own.
we will NEVER go backwards

Until we see to it that only wanted babies are conceived there is no option but abortion. What sort of swine condemn innocent children to Life here?
Adhering to moral standards solves that problem. What sort of swine condemns the unborn to death without thinking things through, first?

then don't do it.

how do you murder something that is part of your own body?

if its in my body and it will die if removed then its mine.

Just like my liver

what if women decided spilling sperm was murder?

would it be right to FORCE men to give their sperm only to ready and waiting wombs?

No yanky your wanky or you are up for murder

what if women decided spilling sperm was murder?

would it be right to FORCE men to give their sperm only to ready and waiting wombs?

No yanky your wanky or you are up for murder
sperm, by itself, doesn't grow into a human being.

Random and absurd thinking doesn't help your argument. lol

but it does belong to a full human being which you have no right to stick your fucking fingers in and control.

my body not yours.

YOU don't have a right to control what happens inside my body.

we will NEVER go back to that

sperm, by itself, doesn't grow into a human being.

Random and absurd thinking doesn't help your argument. lol

they are in MY body and you cant legislate the insides of my body.

get it

this world has already decided this one and women will NEVER go back.

you see you men have proven throughout history you are not very fair about women and their bodies

but it does belong to a full human being which you have no right to stick your fucking fingers in and control.

my body not yours.

YOU don't have a right to control what happens inside my body.

we will NEVER go back to that
You don't have the right to take another life. You do have the right to keep your legs closed. ;)

Having recently given birth to a son of our own, my wife and I have sat in amazement over what we've helped bring to this earth. Over the past year, I've been asking myself, from time to time, how could someone be so anxious & willing to terminate their unborn? The only conclusion that I could come up with is that most of these people simply despise their own lives as well as life in general. Sure, the Supreme Court has certainly green lighted this vile act, but is that enough? This thread is for those who feel that analyzing legalized murder is something that might need to be revisited or even overturned.

Take a look at this in-depth analysis then share your thoughts.

http://www.justfacts.com/abortion.asp
In your case it certainly would have been right. :p

Back