Abortion: wrong or just sort of wrong?

The SCOTUS was duped, what can I say? Science confirms my argument. Get over it.

science does not confirm you

You cant pick and choose what science you accept and then claim science is on your side.

Now you have done the same with the SCOTUS.

You don't get to trash them and them use them to back you when it suits your political gain.

science does not confirm you

You cant pick and choose what science you accept and then claim science is on your side.

Now you have done the same with the SCOTUS.

You don't get to trash them and them use them to back you when it suits your political gain.
Science supports my argument. It does not support yours.

Uh-uh. Christ lifted people up. He did not wallow with them in their depravity.

Exactly, but you put them down and pass judgement, which he said was wrong. You only begin to understand and help people when you have compassion or empathy. He forgave them. You, as his follower need to heed his example. Love

Exactly, but you put them down and pass judgement, which he said was wrong. You only begin to understand and help people when you have compassion or empathy. He forgave them. You, as his follower need to heed his example. Love
Yeah, my method could use some work, but that doesn't mean Christ was an enabler. Keeping His commandments was always at the forefront of his messages.

It is bad enough being a wanted child in this capitalist pisshole. What must it be to be forced to be born UNwanted!

Back