About Six Months Ago...

Maybe when they love you, Mott, but otherwise you're probably going to come off as looking creepy and put them off.

God knows being a ginger I already look creepy enough.

faf439b3679fb551_pic-creepy-ad2.jpg
God also knows you have no soul, being a ginger and all.

Maybe when they love you, Mott, but otherwise you're probably going to come off as looking creepy and put them off.

God knows being a ginger I already look creepy enough.

faf439b3679fb551_pic-creepy-ad2.jpg
Trust me.....no woman dislikes being told she's beautiful. They like that as much as men who honestly admit their dumber then a bag full of hammers.

Dude..say the following.....humbly......Yes Thorn.....Yes Desh......have I told you two today how beautiful you are?

Now they'll know you're completely full of shit for saying that.

But love you for it anyways! :)

Oh we both love the little ginger guy.

Ive known him since he was tiny. I think he must have been 15 or so when he started posting with us all.

I have avoided converstations with him for years now because he has an obvious problem with mother figures. I assumed it was something he was going to grow out of in adulthood. It seems he is still dragging it arround.

Time to man up and grow out of this stupid stage in his life that will just leave him acting like azzhat in the end.

Ive known him since he was tiny. I think he must have been 15 or so when he started posting with us all.

Maybe around 14.

I have avoided converstations with him for years now

O_o

No, you haven't, desh. We get along great. We always have. I dunno, maybe when I was a libertarian. I didn't get along with many liberals back then. Problem was I was running with the biggest sausage fest in history. I had to bail on that.

because he has an obvious problem with mother figures.

Actually, desh, I believe I have an anger problem. I would imagine this would start around the time I'd be made fun of by the entire class, including the most of the teachers, nearly every day for the first 15 or so years of my life.

I've never had anyone I say mommy problems before. :-/

What about darla?

Time to man up and grow out of this stupid stage in his life that will just leave him acting like azzhat in the end.

I'm pretty much the opposite of asshat in every imaginable way.

Last edited:
Maybe around 14.

O_o

No, you haven't, desh. We get along great. We always have. I dunno, maybe when I was a libertarian. I didn't get along with many liberals back then. Problem was I was running with the biggest sausage fest in history. I had to bail on that.

What problem?

Actually, desh, I have an anger problem. I would imagine this would start around the time I'd be made fun of by the entire class, including the most of the teachers, nearly every day for the first 15 or so years of my life.

I've never had anyone I say mommy problems before but, well, that is interesting.

What about darla?

I'm pretty much the opposite of asshat in every imaginable way.

Dude I would be very happy to be wrong about you and maybe I am.

There is a teenage rage that all men have that surrounds the cutting of the apron strings. Maybe I was just too touchy about that particular time in your life because it mirrored my sons teenage years. You guys are very close in age. I also dont think you remember some of the interactions we have had. This is normal and If I could play back for my son some of the things he said to me at certain times he would FREAK OUT that he said that to me EVER. I KNEW where it was coming from and bore it knowing it was a nessesary change in world view for any human to explore. No worries and all is fine because I would fear for any male who did not make this right of passage. Parenting makes you a better person if you do it right.

I have avoided converstations with him for years now because he has an obvious problem with mother figures. I assumed it was something he was going to grow out of in adulthood. It seems he is still dragging it arround.

I know what you mean. I was a momma's boy to until I grew up and discovered that not only was she a tramp but a damned popular one when she was wearing her Daisy Dukes. Now if that mental image of a mother doesn't make a boy grow up...nothing will.

Dude I would be very happy to be wrong about you and maybe I am.

There is a teenage rage that all men have that surrounds the cutting of the apron strings. Maybe I was just too touchy about that particular time in your life because it mirrored my sons teenage years. You guys are very close in age. I also dont think you remember some of the interactions we have had. This is normal and If I could play back for my son some of the things he said to me at certain times he would FREAK OUT that he said that to me EVER. I KNEW where it was coming from and bore it knowing it was a necessary change in world view for any human to explore. No worries and all is fine because I would fear for any male who did not make this right of passage. Parenting makes you a better person if you do it right.

I don't remember saying anything particularly offensive to you. If I did I'm very sorry.

Again, maybe when I was a libertarian. If have such a fuzzy memory of my youth.

I know what you mean. I was a momma's boy to until I grew up and discovered that not only was she a tramp but a damned popular one when she was wearing her Daisy Dukes. Now if that mental image of a mother doesn't make a boy grow up...nothing will.

And kids who are made fun of don't shoot up schools. We develop pacifist and anti-retributionist philosophies.
No we don't. We go out into the real world, get a good education, have lots of experiences and adventure, learn how to live real good, make some decent money....then we go back 20 years later and laugh our asses off at those home town proles! LOL

Dude, the last thing that's appreciated in high school by your class mates or teachers is some one who can think or worse, think independantly. If you were made fun of you should wear that mother fucking badge with pride! :)

I don't remember saying anything particularly offensive to you. If I did I'm very sorry.

That's about the lamest excuse. YOU STILL ARE A YOUTH.

You still need to learn the fine art of sucking up.

I would have said. I'm really and truelly sorry Desh. Oh, and my you look gorgeous today! :)

No worries, I got over it. You merely would tell me to Fuck off at times when I was being nice to you.

I understood where it was coming from and tried to not let it piss me off too much.

Thorn is just so sweet I had to say something. She BTW has no problem with you either.

I thought you went through a right wing phase , someone on here claimed you had not. I cant remember who.

libertarianism has a gloss of truth to it and always seems to attract young men. The details always kills the gloss.

Last edited:
No worries, I got over it. You merely would tell me to Fuck off at times when I was being nice to you.

I understood where it was coming from and tried to not let it piss me off too much.

My angry side is like being the hulk, except instead of gaining super strength it gives me the ability to make no sense, believe I'm perfectly right in all that I do, and tell everyone to fuck off no matter what.

Thorn is just so sweet I had to say something. She BTW has no problem with you either.

I thought you went through a right wing phase , someone on here claimed you had not. I cant remember who.

libertarianism has a gloss of truth to it and always seems to attract young men. The details always kills the gloss.

Right wingers like to claim that I had no right wing phase, because it makes their position seem superior. Rest assured, desh, I used to argue that the minimum wage hurt single working mothers and that taxation was theft. Adam used to chide me for being too blunt and extremist in my right-wing beliefs.

To someone who believes he has a perfectly correct view of how the world works, though, anyone who apostates from that view obviously never held it in the first place.

My brother used to use the phrase "Red on the head like a dick on a dog".

Red headed women have always driven men crazy from my experience.

To all the worlds Rufus's I have to say I love red hair.

Back