Actor bitch-slaps the Right

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
I found a picture that looks like Tommy, Witlessbum, and Blowit the Poet 'comforting' each other.
tagteam.gif

You are a troll, and add no substance to the dialogue, really. How juvenile. What are you? 14?

I'm requesting that you produce the substantiation that you said was "on these forums".

The substantiation that you have not posted anything about yourself and that you have not answered questions.

So you want me to post links to things you have NOT posted. lmao

The substantiation that you have not posted anything about yourself and that you have not answered questions. So you want me to post links to things you have NOT posted. lmao

I want you to produce what you said you had.

You said the substantiation was on these forums.

Was that another lie?

BTW, I've now answered several questions in this thread alone...

I want you to produce what you said you had.

You said the substantiation was on these forums.

Was that another lie?

BTW, I've now answered several questions in this thread alone...

I did not lie. I didn't say you never answered any questions. YOu simply refused to answer questions in many, many discussions.

The substantiation is in the forum. Obviously someone cannot provide a link to something you did not post. But the body of work here on JPP provides the substantiation.

Can I suggest that we all just ignore this troll, he is only here to play mind games. I can only assume that he gets some kind of orgasmic pleasure in posting shitloads of crap every day.

Yeah, you are probably right. I think your suggestion is the best idea.

Yeah, you are probably right. I think your suggestion is the best idea.

Since you can't trap me with your thread-derailing word games, you may as well hide, nurse your wounds, and commiserate with the other losers....
eusa_boohoo.gif

I did not lie. I didn't say you never answered any questions. YOu simply refused to answer questions in many, many discussions. The substantiation is in the forum. Obviously someone cannot provide a link to something you did not post. But the body of work here on JPP provides the substantiation.

Here's what you said, verbatim:

You are hiding behind a computer and not revealing anything of yourself. You have offered no info about yourself. You refuse to answer questions. Your trolling has become a joke on this forum. What part of any of that is not factual?

Another Solitary/WinterBorn lie.

Since you can't trap me with your thread-derailing word games, you may as well hide, nurse your wounds, and commiserate with the other losers....
eusa_boohoo.gif

LMAO! Word games? That you can make that statement towards anyone else is hilarious! I will discuss a topic with anyone. But the topics do not interest you. You want to derail the threads. And you keep going back to the same "is this another lie?" sort of nonsense or back to the fact that I post from my truck at work. You are a troll. And not a very good one at that.

Here's what you said, verbatim:

Another Solitary/WinterBorn lie.

And you have refused to answer questions numerous times. Are you claiming you have answered all the questions asked of you?

Lets see.......have you ever lied?

Back