After much contemplation, I have made a major decision

Teflon Don

I'm back baby
It is clear that people are content on listening to their betters and want to be led to their own economic destruction

So with that in mind, I have decided to start rooting for the virus. I want as many people taken out by the virus as possible. It is past the time to thin the herd in this country

#THANOS

It is clear that people are content on listening to their betters and want to be led to their own economic destruction

So with that in mind, I have decided to start rooting for the virus. I want as many people taken out by the virus as possible. It is past the time to thin the herd in this country

#THANOS

While I'm not going full Thanos just yet, I do think it's good that it's mainly killing older people.

While I'm not going full Thanos just yet, I do think it's good that it's mainly killing older people.
You’re despicable, I guess you don’t have parents or grandparents. It also kills more men than woman, is that a good thing as well?

You’re despicable, I guess you don’t have parents or grandparents. It also kills more men than woman, is that a good thing as well?

I didn't say I want that to happen. I'm not rooting for the virus. However, the country will benefit from less old people. It's the silver-lining to the tragedy.

I didn't say I want that to happen. I'm not rooting for the virus. However, the country will benefit from less old people. It's the silver-lining to the tragedy.
You are disgusting, I feel sorry for the elderly in your life, no respect for them obviously, you see them as a liability. Truly sad

#THANOS

That is quite a statement by a conservative to make; seeing that the GOP sells itself as the party that respects the sanctity of life.

That is quite a statement by a conservative to make; seeing that the GOP sells itself as the party that respects the sanctity of life.

Are you under the impression that "conservative" and "GOP" are synonymous terms, slime-sucker?

I am rooting for the virus now

I have been rooting for the virus to kill leftists since I heard about it.

There's nothing new about that, though.

I root for death to kill all leftists, by whatever means available.

I don't care what kills leftists, as long as they die.

Back