After much contemplation, I have made a major decision

Well that's what I meant. Older people tend to support Trump and other forms of Fascism.
Again, I'm not happy anyone is dying. I'm just accepting that this will be good for the country in the long run, much like the black plague was.

Unless somebody like Sanders or Warren becomes president and then the country would be worse in the long run. Trump is bad enough.

It is clear that people are content on listening to their betters and want to be led to their own economic destruction

So with that in mind, I have decided to start rooting for the virus. I want as many people taken out by the virus as possible. It is past the time to thin the herd in this country

#THANOS

Translation: 'I tried to play this down, treat it as a Joke, but now it's apparent I was wrong ... again!'

we need the boomers to vote for trump. Swing states can be decided by just thousands of votes sometimes. It's totally possible boomer deaths costs us the election.

The herd thinning should be delayed until post-election, once we accomplish our goals.

we need the boomers to vote for trump. Swing states can be decided by just thousands of votes sometimes. It's totally possible boomer deaths costs us the election.

The herd thinning should be delayed until post-election, once we accomplish our goals.

The GOP can just use ballot harvesting, early voting, and voting by mail. Thanks to DEMOCRATS, it's easy to do, and it doesn't matter if the "voter" is dead or not.

It is clear that people are content on listening to their betters and want to be led to their own economic destruction

So with that in mind, I have decided to start rooting for the virus. I want as many people taken out by the virus as possible. It is past the time to thin the herd in this country

#THANOS

Does that include yourself?

Don't worry. This is just the beginning of the mystery...

Monkey mind, from Chinese and Japanese, is a Buddhist term meaning
"unsettled; restless; capricious; whimsical; fanciful; inconstant; confused; indecisive; uncontrollable"
Wikipedia

What does monkey mind mean?
According to Buddhist principles, the “monkey mind” is a term that refers to being unsettled, restless, or confused. ... It is also the part of your brain that becomes easily distracted, so if you want to get anything done in life, your challenge will be to shut down the monkey mind.Sep 14, 2017

Happy trails!

What is international securities market?
An International Securities Market (ISM) is defined as a market for the listing and trading of securities of issuers incorporated in a specific territory that would otherwise be listed and traded on other exchanges around the world.Dec 5, 2011

What is Isma?
The International Securities Market Association (ISMA) is a self-regulatory organization committed to monitoring transactions and encouraging compliant trading in the international securities market. Founded and headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, the organization also owns and operates offices in London.Mar 12, 2018

Definition and information on International Securities
Definition and information on International Securities. Bonds or stocks that enjoy a ready market on the principal securities exchanges of various nations, known as "internationals." The term also refers to bonds and stocks whose interest or dividend is payable in the financial centers of two or more countries.

One portion of insurance linked securities is the reinsurance of high severity, low probability events known as CAT bonds, or catastrophe bonds. These include cover for natural disasters and other uncontrollable events. These policies are grouped by their assessed risk, and then re-insured by other insurers.
Insurance-Linked Securities (ILS) - Wikipedia

How do insurance linked securities work?
How Do Insurance-Linked Securities Work? Through the ILS transaction, investors essentially provide coverage for the event underlying the securities, providing the issuer capital up front with the securities' ultimate value determined by any insured losses resulting from the covered event.Jun 12, 2017

What is a reinsurance company?
A reinsurer is a company that provides financial protection to insurance companies. Reinsurers handle risks that are too large for insurance companies to handle on their own and make it possible for insurers to obtain more business (that is, underwrite more policies) than they would otherwise be able to.Jan 23, 2018

Trump has broad based support. You won’t find it here though

He is the most constitutional President in my lifetime. He practices federalism and is not trying to grab power for himself. Do you realize how rare that is?

#THANOS

According to your position on testing people, that includes your grandmother.

Say goodbye to Grandma, loser! :rofl2:

He is the most constitutional President in my lifetime.

tenor.gif

I guess Telfon Donnie wants President Trump to get coronavirus.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Back