After much contemplation, I have made a major decision

Even if it makes the country better?

How will the older Americans dying better the country? Who will teach you're stupid kids?
I made a decent living by paying attention to and learning from the older workers I worked
with. Every day there is a wealth of knowledge put 6 feet under, never to be seen again.

Seriously. You know, we always here that gun control is already strict enough, there are laws against mentally ill people owning guns and such. But then you see these insane and violent people online, and many of them claim they own guns. Sure, they might be lying, but if they're not, then we definitely have a bunch of timebombs walking around.

What new laws would have prevented these idiots from going out and killing people?
And don't go off on "gun show loophole" and internet sales because that is a farce.
Would you suggest the gov't start monitoring websites and confiscating the guns
of people they deem a "threat? Do YOU think I'm a threat? Who else do you on here?
Do you know how many existing laws are broken when someone kills another person
with a gun?

How will the older Americans dying better the country? Who will teach you're stupid kids?

What do you mean, as teachers? I don't know how many people over 60 are still working as teachers, but it's definitely a small percentage.

I made a decent living by paying attention to and learning from the older workers I worked
with. Every day there is a wealth of knowledge put 6 feet under, never to be seen again.

Despite what the media says, old people aren't that wise. They're actually pretty stupid. I'm not sure why, it could be because they grew up without the internet, so they didn't have the culture of fact-checking that my generation has. It could be because at their age, they've hung on to their wrong beliefs for so long, that they're afraid to let go of them now. Old people are definitely scared of change, which makes it hard to improve the country as long as they're still voting.

What new laws would have prevented these idiots from going out and killing people?
And don't go off on "gun show loophole" and internet sales because that is a farce.
Would you suggest the gov't start monitoring websites and confiscating the guns
of people they deem a "threat? Do YOU think I'm a threat? Who else do you on here?
Do you know how many existing laws are broken when someone kills another person
with a gun?

First of all, no, the gun show loophole is a thing.
Secondly, as I said in that comment, there are seemingly lots of mentally ill people who still own guns.

Back