After much contemplation, I have made a major decision

You consider anyone that states the truth and makes you look foolish a troll. That gives you an excuse to feel better about your inferiority.

You’re a racist and bigoted troll, at least Legion isn’t a racist, he just likes yanking people’s chains.

You’re a racist and bigoted troll, at least Legion isn’t a racist, he just likes yanking people’s chains.

Just as predicted. If that makes you feel better and takes the thoughts away from your asthmatic son being quarantined in Alaska, go for it.

It is clear that people are content on listening to their betters and want to be led to their own economic destruction

So with that in mind, I have decided to start rooting for the virus. I want as many people taken out by the virus as possible. It is past the time to thin the herd in this country

#THANOS

Trump is leading the way to America being #1 with COVID-19!

Bad news for you is that Vice President Pence is working well with the response team to minimize the damage. I wish Trump would resign and let Pence be the nominee in November. I'd vote for Pence but not for Trump...or Biden, Bernie or any other Democrat.

Agreed on CFM, disagreed on Legion. He's just more sophisticated about it; He's David Duke compared to CFM's backwoods, one toothed hillbilly lookin' to play "squeal like a pig!" with a pasty, overweight city fella.

Agreed on CFM, disagreed on Legion. He's just more sophisticated about it; He's David Duke compared to CFM's backwoods, one toothed hillbilly lookin' to play "squeal like a pig!" with a pasty, overweight city fella.
Well, when you make such a compelling argument...

I didn't say I want that to happen. I'm not rooting for the virus. However, the country will benefit from less old people. It's the silver-lining to the tragedy.

People DYING no matter how old they are or who they are is not a silver lining.....you ASSHOLE.

Going to tell Telfon Don, CFM and Legion the same?

I havent gotten to theyre posts yet. But yeah, if they are ACTUALLY wishing death on people like Stone to stone is instead of just kidding like I suspect than yeah,....that is assholish. There see....I am consistent in my morals.

I havent gotten to theyre posts yet. But yeah, if they are ACTUALLY wishing death on people like Stone to stone is instead of just kidding like I suspect than yeah,....that is assholish. There see....I am consistent in my morals.

That's what this thread is about... wishing death on people.

Even if it makes the country better?

O.k then.....Lets wish DEATH on all the people on welfare because they are draining our treasury. All the people getting foodstamps and housing,....same thing. Our country would be better off right? No,.... you dont wish death on people. Thats just wrong on every level.

It is clear that people are content on listening to their betters and want to be led to their own economic destruction

So with that in mind, I have decided to start rooting for the virus. I want as many people taken out by the virus as possible. It is past the time to thin the herd in this country

#THANOS

I thought you were good?

I actually hope he drops dead on the 13th hole of his golf course in order to prevent him from killing more people with his greed and ineptitude.
Trump's pandemic is not a hand to play. His failings, like a virus, is out of every sane person's control, thanks to morons like you. But if there is a silver lining, it will be that Trump is destroyed, asshole.
Is Trump dead yet?
Maybe he will die.
You are an evil person and your death would be a welcome event in this universe
Wouldn't it be great if Trump died of COVID-19 before the election?
While I'm not going full Thanos just yet, I do think it's good that it's mainly killing older people.
I didn't say I want that to happen. I'm not rooting for the virus. However, the country will benefit from less old people. It's the silver-lining to the tragedy.

:thinking:

O.k then.....Lets wish DEATH on all the people on welfare because they are draining our treasury. All the people getting foodstamps and housing,....same thing. Our country would be better off right? No,.... you dont wish death on people. Thats just wrong on every level.

#strawmanning

I'm not wishing death on anyone.

Back