After The Election

"I am curious whether my hiatus and announcement that I am done after the election sparked any of this."

I'm speechless.

Problems with leadership and politics don't end at after an election. I plan to keep the site going to allow people a place to vent and work to expand knowledge and the basis for their opinions.

Ah, so that's what we're supposed to be doing here.

"I am curious whether my hiatus and announcement that I am done after the election sparked any of this."

I'm speechless.

LOL

I know!!!!! You have to admit, it is hysterical that he would even think that. I mean....for the love of God......."my hiatus and announcement that I'm done..."

Wow........That may be one for the record books. Right up there with that speech he gave us about being able to use his writings to promote libertarianism.

well hopefully the board cheers up a little. I find myself pretty withdrawn from the convos when i log on and every post of the day is unbelievably negative. Life is really not that bad.

Life is really bad for many and getting worse.
The GM workers getting laid off ? and others that have lost or are losing their jobs.

Life is really bad for many and getting worse.
The GM workers getting laid off ? and others that have lost or are losing their jobs.

ok so then they find new jobs or get new skills. enjoy there off work/training time with family.

Again life is not that bad. Nothing worst the people wallowing in own misery.

Your compassionate republican leaning is showing.
Jeeez. They can't fricking smell the cheese? They are working for a company that lost money every year for 20 years yet expect the company to be there for them forever?

Delusional is how I would describe that. They need mental hospitals, not more jobs.

Jeeez. They can't fricking smell the cheese? They are working for a company that lost money every year for 20 years yet expect the company to be there for them forever?

Delusional is how I would describe that. They need mental hospitals, not more jobs.

Lost money every year for 20 years ?

Damo you compassionate republicanism is glaring.

It is not just GM fools. Negative job growth and positive growth of people needing jobs = misery.

Lost money every year for 20 years ?

Damo you compassionate republicanism is glaring.

It is not just GM fools. Negative job growth and positive growth of people needing jobs = misery.
This has nothing to do with "compassionate republicanism". And it was weak the first time you used it in this thread, you get stuck.

Compassion...

I feel sorry for people to whom something happens that they had no idea was coming. In this case, stupidity is the difference. Complaining that a company that has lost money as long as the American car manufacturers is suddenly laying people off is just stupid. Plain and simple.

What did they do to attempt to stave off the inevitable? What did they do to improve their own situation?

It is more compassionate to allow them to learn the life lesson that comes from experience, whether good or bad, than it is to rob them of that.

This has nothing to do with "compassionate republicanism". And it was weak the first time you used it in this thread, you get stuck.

Compassion...

I feel sorry for people to whom something happens that they had no idea was coming. In this case, stupidity is the difference. Complaining that a company that has lost money as long as the American car manufacturers is suddenly laying people off is just stupid. Plain and simple.

What did they do to attempt to stave off the inevitable? What did they do to improve their own situation?

I have to wonder, did you write this because of some of my previous postings?

citizen reflects a mindset certain people have that as long as there is negative going on in the world I (he) and no one else should be happy. So therefore this board should always be harping on what's wrong and rarely on what's right or good because there will always be someone losing a job or something bad happening.

And its not about who can show more misery being considered "more compassionate".

citizen reflects a mindset certain people have that as long as there is negative going on in the world I (he) and no one else should be happy. So therefore this board should always be harping on what's wrong and rarely on what's right or good because there will always be someone losing a job or something bad happening.

And its not about who can show more misery being considered "more compassionate".

I have to wonder, did you just write this because my previous postings of discontentment with the political landscape?

Back