After The Election

I have to wonder, did you just write this because my previous postings of discontentment with the political landscape?

If that's a real question I didn't see what you posted so no I didn't say it in response to anything you posted.

I am curious whether my hiatus and announcement that I am done after the election sparked any of this.

I have to say I'm surprised the lefties on here get angry, they usually outnumber rightwingers posts by at least 3 to 1, it's a lot easier to stay calm in debate when you have people backing you up more.

I'm channeling Dano.

This post is going down as one of his greatest hits.

ROTFLMAO. :lmao:

Just when I think you've hit your peak of narcissism you manage to amaze me.

Wow. You should get some help Dano. The world does not revolve around you and contrary to your delusions of grandeur you are somewhat of a running joke on this board. Get over yourself.
Relax, it just seemed coincidental and I was wondering. Maybe the idea came from somewhere and I was curious. I don't really care one way or the other to be honest.

Relax, it just seemed coincidental and I was wondering. Maybe the idea came from somewhere and I was curious. I don't really care one way or the other to be honest.

The mere fact that you thought you were influential enough to spark anything that Darla , of all people, would decide is hilarious.

People confuse the meaning of compassion constantly. One does not have to solve everybody's problems to feel compassion.

Dano, can you tell us how that possible scenario played out in your head? Did you think that she read your comments and thought......hmmmmm, here's a reasonable guy....he's leaving.....that may not be a bad idea.

Or did you think that because you weren't going to be here anymore, Darla thought to herself.....well not much point in coming here anymore if Dano is going to take a leave of absence?

Dano, can you tell us how that possible scenario played out in your head? Did you think that she read your comments and thought......hmmmmm, here's a reasonable guy....he's leaving.....that may not be a bad idea.

Or did you think that because you weren't going to be here anymore, Darla thought to herself.....well not much point in coming here anymore if Dano is going to take a leave of absence?

LOL

the answer is: NO. i don't even read his posts.

i brike my right shoulder sunday, which is why i haven't been here. no patience to type with one hand.

How did you manage that?

And more importantly, did it coincide with the purchase of a copy of the karma sutra? Inquiring minds need to know these things.

i brike my right shoulder sunday, which is why i haven't been here. no patience to type with one hand.

sorry to hear that Darla. But from my point of view at last you finally type about as lousy as I do :D

Really? Because for a while I thought maybe Dano's announcement influenced your decision. I mean he said he wasn't going to be here much after the election, so naturally......

sorry to hear that Darla. But from my point of view at last you finally type about as lousy as I do :D

haha! that's true. Now she'll make typos and mispell like the rest of plebians. I'll make it my duty to point it out to her!!!!!! :burn:

Sorry to hear that, Darla. Watch the drugs! Those things are easy to get hooked on (at least the ones I had recently). Here's to a speedy recovery...

I have been taking them for 8 years. How do you get hooked on them ?

:D

Actually if I have a good period I drop them for a few days. I do not understand the addiction thing, They just help me with pain, no buzz or anything.

I have been taking them for 8 years. How do you get hooked on them ?

:D

Actually if I have a good period I drop them for a few days. I do not understand the addiction thing, They just help me with pain, no buzz or anything.

The ones I had were total goofballs. They completely removed any stress.

Back