After The Election

Sorry to hear that, Darla. Watch the drugs! Those things are easy to get hooked on (at least the ones I had recently). Here's to a speedy recovery...

thanks. i am already trying to space them farther apart. they are very addictive for me too

How did you manage that?

And more importantly, did it coincide with the purchase of a copy of the karma sutra? Inquiring minds need to know these things.

i wish. i tripped over something, went flying, and caught mt upper arm and shoulder on my bureau on thw way down. i was alone, but was able to call my bf and tell him come home. it is very very painful, but already today, it is a bit better, so that is encouaging

i wish. i tripped over something, went flying, and caught mt upper arm and shoulder on my bureau on thw way down. i was alone, but was able to call my bf and tell him come home. it is very very painful, but already today, it is a bit better, so that is encouaging

Damn; I was really pulling for something along the lines of Code Pink confrontation with pro-bailout, billy-club wielding thugs.

That must have really hurt, though...

Ohhh noooo!!!!!!!!

That stinks! I'm sorry to hear that.

haha! She spells like me now...."encouaging".

Now I know what it takes: severe injury to her arms and being doped up on pain meds

Damn; I was really pulling for something along the lines of Code Pink confrontation with pro-bailout, billy-club wielding thugs.

That must have really hurt, though...

That would have been awesome if a cop did it during a protest. She'd be rich!

nah... NY cops NEVER do anything wrong. Hell, they can shoot you 54 times and still be in accordance with the law.
On Law & Order, the only thing they've ever done wrong was that Dennis Farina gave a kidnapper a swirlie to make him talk, otherwise they are perfect. And John McClane worked for NYPD also.

Back