Amazon Tavern

TOP: "I was sorry to see the original close-it shouldn't have even been a consideration"
Jack: Amen, Sister.

Grumpy confirms it was USF:

"I closed the Tiki room because I got no support from a mod I asked to help, and two individuals who couldn't keep their fucking flame war out of a pleasant thread where people who aggressively disagree in other threads would be civil to each other. So let me close by saying thanks to those who fucked up a nice thread."

Nice going USF.

LOL! You can actually make steamed hot dogs in the microwave. I do that all the time for Matt. Wrap a hot dog and the bun in a paper towel and nuke it for 30 seconds. Voila! Instant steamed hot dog!

There is a thing called a grill it. It has wire racks you put your dogs on pop in the microwave and 45 secs later hot doge that look like they came off the grill.

Grumpy confirms it was USF:

"I closed the Tiki room because I got no support from a mod I asked to help, and two individuals who couldn't keep their fucking flame war out of a pleasant thread where people who aggressively disagree in other threads would be civil to each other. So let me close by saying thanks to those who fucked up a nice thread."

Nice going USF.

Let me be blunt Jack!You were part of the problem at Tiki!Many want you gone here.
You have one foot out the door,and one foot on a banana peel!

Let me be blunt Jack!You were part of the problem at Tiki!Many want you gone here.
You have one foot out the door,and one foot on a banana peel!

WHAT!?! That ls OUTRAGEOUS!
I offered USF a 'Welcome' to the Tiki.
Told him it was a 'Neutral Zone'.
Told him I was NOT at WAR with him.

Did Owl put you up this this???
Jesus Christ, Mason. STOP being henpecked!!!

WHAT!?! That ls OUTRAGEOUS!
I offered USF a 'Welcome' to the Tiki.
Told him it was a 'Neutral Zone'.
Told him I was NOT at WAR with him.

Did Owl put you up this this???
Jesus Christ, Mason. STOP being henpecked!!!

"Many" means just that!
Don't play personalities here.
Don't put me to the test!
Should I put it up to a vote of the regulars?
If I do,I think you'll be looking in the window!

"Many" means just that!
Don't play personalities here.
Don't put me to the test!
Should I put it up to a vote of the regulars?
If I do,I think you'll be looking in the window!

I tried posting to this earlier, but I think Grind jammed me. i'll try later.

Oh, COOL! Thank you for letting me know. I should try that!

That does sound like a cool gadget. If it's too icky out to grill, or we just don't feel like firing it up I split the hot dogs lengthwise, but not all the way through. Then "grill" them in a hot skillet.

That does sound like a cool gadget. If it's too icky out to grill, or we just don't feel like firing it up I split the hot dogs lengthwise, but not all the way through. Then "grill" them in a hot skillet.

Sometimes I just throw them in the oven,especially if I'm making tator tots anyway

Back