America the violent,gun junkie nation

The usual nonsense. Guns have been a normal part of American society since the beginning. It's only since the Civil War that that's been under attack, and then only to keep the newly-freed slaves from being armed. So your desire for more gun control is deeply rooted in racism. If guns were simply part of normal culture, like they used to be, half the peoblems wouldn't exist. Most of our problem is gangs, not guns. Mass shootings were unknown until the '60s, despite no barriers to buying or owning just about anything short of an actual machine gun.

The left created and promoted the KKK, while the NRA fought for the right for Black's to be legally armed.

Now even today, liberals want Blacks to be unable to defend themselves in their own homes. :palm:

this kids blood is on YOUR hands for disseminating the myth that a gun in the home is more dangerous. if there was a gun in the home, maybe noah would be alive.
And for supporting gun free school zones, which don't seem to have helped at all, and have probably made things worse.

no he is not an argument

he was a living boy your political ideas helped murder

he was real no matter how much you allow your team to lie and say he never existed

people saw his little half face in his coffin

lies about him never existing have no proof

you will see his face everytime you pick up your toy

Perhaps it's your political ideas that helped murder him.

Kate Steinle was alive until an illegal immigrant who was deported five times decided to end her life

Do you ever hear Deshtard talk about that? Fuck no.

Fuck you Deshtard. You don’t give a shit about dead children. Your phony outrage over Boss Hogg while ignoring other tragedies is wholly transparent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Of course, you're lying just as much as he is.

Which began when liberals and the UCLA fought to have them released, instead of working towards making the treatment better.

Actually, I thought it started when Saint Ronnie started shutting down facilities, throwing the mentally ill out on the streets.

The usual nonsense. Guns have been a normal part of American society since the beginning. It's only since the Civil War that that's been under attack, and then only to keep the newly-freed slaves from being armed. So your desire for more gun control is deeply rooted in racism. If guns were simply part of normal culture, like they used to be, half the peoblems wouldn't exist. Most of our problem is gangs, not guns. Mass shootings were unknown until the '60s, despite no barriers to buying or owning just about anything short of an actual machine gun.

Ruh roh. More of the moron’s concocted “if/would” horseshit. Got any more fairytales, halfwit?

No, it's what you want to believe. Violent people kill other people, often with guns. Most gun owners never kill anyone. But you're willfully blind to the difference. We need to address the root causes of the violence. Guns are just a thin layer over that. Take away the violence and the guns won't matter. Take away the guns, and you'll still have the violence.

Take away the guns and you take away deaths caused by them. Right now, about 30,000+ a year.

Nope, just pointing out that you've admitted defeat by refusing to post an actual argument

No, dumbshit. It was a response to that fuctard’s endless, mindless “Not an argument” feces. As a mod, he won’t allow me to put him on formal ignore, and goes in to fuck with my own ignore settings. That's OK. He’s on virtual ignore now.

No, dumbshit. It was a response to that fuctard’s endless, mindless “Not an argument” feces. As a mod, he won’t allow me to put him on formal ignore, and goes in to fuck with my own ignore settings. That's OK. He’s on virtual ignore now.

Is that like double secret probation? :rofl2:

Not an argument

Back