America the violent,gun junkie nation

Thanks Dr Freud

Is that another moniker, which you can now use, Shallon?

attachment.php

If only you were intelligent, you would have something useful to say.

I just did. I pointed out the massive stupidity of that moronic "if/would" bullshit. The usefulness comes to fruition when the person doesn't repeat the same bullshit. So far, that hasn't happened.

We should take away cars.

I bet you don't want the government to give up their guns, you fascist government stooge.

Here's the difference, ignorant shitweasel. One that I've pointed out dozens of times.

There are many western societies that do quite well in the absence, or near absence, of guns. Just as well as the US. The difference is that they don't suffer the same degree of gun violence we do. It's obvious that massive ownership of weapons is totally unnecessary to the proper function of a modern society.

Not so with vehicles. There is not a single modern society without vehicles necessary for the proper delivery of goods and services and commerce in general. Take away vehicles and what do you have? A collapsed society.

That doesn't even address the innate purpose for each. Vehicles are intended and designed for the purpose of transporting people and things. Guns are intended to place a projectile through an object. For the purposes of most of these RW barrel-strokers, the intent is to put that projectile through another human being.

Back