American men taking back their masculinity?

wordcreatorushtwf

Verified User
American feminists may be in for a surprise. A growing number of manly men in the country are taking back the masculinity that Betty Friedan and her ilk took from them during the beginning of the feminist movement in America.

As the author of the Feminine Mystique in 1964 Friedan convinced American women that if men did not have a “feminine side” it meant they wanted to keep females barefoot and pregnant. This actually came at a time when more women were making strides in the business and financial world. The result was men started to become “wusses” and sacrificed everything that had made them attractive to women in the first place.

Read more
http://www.examiner.com/article/american-men-taking-back-their-masculinity

American feminists may be in for a surprise. A growing number of manly men in the country are taking back the masculinity that Betty Friedan and her ilk took from them during the beginning of the feminist movement in America.

As the author of the Feminine Mystique in 1964 Friedan convinced American women that if men did not have a “feminine side” it meant they wanted to keep females barefoot and pregnant. This actually came at a time when more women were making strides in the business and financial world. The result was men started to become “wusses” and sacrificed everything that had made them attractive to women in the first place.

Read more
http://www.examiner.com/article/american-men-taking-back-their-masculinity

What masculinity - the symbolic penis with which they shoot people in the back?

I have never understood why you think its your damned business what women think of you.

We are allowed to think whatever we want to think of you and you have to just fuck off about it.

I love how the idiot writer pretended betty Freidan CONVINCED women (fucking dog shit lie).

Women read feminist writing and they STRUCK a CORD.

you tools have no idea what it was like being a woman back in those days.

we were fucking treated like SHIT.

I can remember hearing all the things I was NOT going to be allowed to do because I had an inny instead of an outy.

It was only MOST of the interesting things in life.

YOUR "REAL MEN" load of horseshit was all designed around that stupid fucking world that existed at the time.

Go ahead and harken back send yourselves down that fucking rabbit hole.

the Real real men will be fathering the next generation while you wonder why all women don't like you much

what I love about con men is when their daughters benefit from the legacy of people like Betty friedan they are all for it.

If their daughter got a job that was operated by people who acted like men from the 1950s they would be telling her to sue the fuck out of them.

then in the next breath they talk about going right back to being those same assholes their daughter would sue for their behavior.

dumb piled on dumb with a whole jar of lies poured on top

what I love about con men is when their daughters benefit from the legacy of people like Betty friedan they are all for it.

If their daughter got a job that was operated by people who acted like men from the 1950s they would be telling her to sue the fuck out of them.

then in the next breath they talk about going right back to being those same assholes their daughter would sue for their behavior.

dumb piled on dumb with a whole jar of lies poured on top

Carl Djerassi had a far more profound effect on women's lives than Betty Friedan ever did.

and some woman would have beaten him to the pill punch long before if women were allowed to be anything other than mommies for so long

"you have a man to thank for your freedom"

yet you forget

we have MEN throughout history to blame for our subjugation

You don't have to be girlie to treat women as more than objects. Seriously, masculinity has little to do with wanting your daughter treated better than women were treated in the 50s.

Name one famous woman chemist apart from Madame Curie. More to the point name any famous women biochemists ever.

name the women who were kept from pursuing professional careers through out history.

name the black people.

name the latino people.

having a few break through doesn't equal equal

name the women who were kept from pursuing professional careers through out history.

name the black people.

name the latino people.

having a few break through doesn't equal equal

When I was studying chemistry at uni in the seventies, there was one woman out of about 60 men in my year. I doubt that it has changed that much today.

and there you have it.

its all those little girls fault.

you know the little girls society still tells to care more about your perceived beauty than your mind and its power

Back