American men taking back their masculinity?

the evidence is all over this fucking board.

buttslice republicans telling me Im fat and ugly when they cant fight the facts given them.

and these fuckstains have NEVER seen a picture of me and never will.

all they have are my words and yet they seek to talk about how I look.

you people are transparent

and there you have it.

its all those little girls fault.

you know the little girls society still tells to care more about your perceived beauty than your mind and its power

If women don't want to do chemistry, or indeed physics or maths, then whose fault is it then? The days of blaming everything on the Man are over.

American feminists may be in for a surprise. A growing number of manly men in the country are taking back the masculinity that Betty Friedan and her ilk took from them during the beginning of the feminist movement in America.

As the author of the Feminine Mystique in 1964 Friedan convinced American women that if men did not have a “feminine side” it meant they wanted to keep females barefoot and pregnant. This actually came at a time when more women were making strides in the business and financial world. The result was men started to become “wusses” and sacrificed everything that had made them attractive to women in the first place.

Read more
http://www.examiner.com/article/american-men-taking-back-their-masculinity

I am sorry you and other men have lost your masculinity, must not have been much to it if you allowed someone to take it away. You all must have been big wusses to begin with if you lost it, lol

I am sorry you and other men have lost your masculinity, must not have been much to it if you allowed someone to take it away. You all must have been big wusses to begin with if you lost it, lol

That article was written by a woman, Martha Gore.

If women don't want to do chemistry, or indeed physics or maths, then whose fault is it then? The days of blaming everything on the Man are over.

When my daughter did science there wasn't enough equipment to go around, so the two girls in the class never got to do any practical work, because the boys grabbed it, and when there was a class in the evening the teacher wouldn't let girls attend because they would have to go home in the dark. The NRA should have armed them!

Rana beat me to it, but if men in 1964 were able to have their masculinity stripped from them, then they weren't very manly to begin with.

This article says WAY more about Kaboomer men (who were just becoming legal adults) than it does about masculinity or feminism.

When my daughter did science there wasn't enough equipment to go around, so the two girls in the class never got to do any practical work, because the boys grabbed it, and when there was a class in the evening the teacher wouldn't let girls attend because they would have to go home in the dark. The NRA should have armed them!

Well that says more about the crappy Welsh education system than anything else.

Europeans haven't caught on to equal rights just yet!
They got stuck on orthodontics benefits!

History is another one of your failings but that is hardly news. We legalised both abortion and homosexuality in 1967, years before the US. We also passed an Equal Pay Act in 1970.

Which, like all such shit, is a heap of uneducated capitalist bullshit. Education is not about training robots and slaves, man.

Well I wouldn't give a shit if you all went independent and lived on your own resources but that's not going to happen anytime soon. In the meantime, the Welsh assembly should be given full tax raising powers and the Barnett formula scrapped. It was only meant to be temporary thirty odd years ago!!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-11970598

hahahahahahahah

glad to hear you have decided to hand us all power.

does that mean we now get equal pay too finally?

I just picture the life of women at Tom's house

1. Always call him, My Lord

2. Never make eye contact

3. Do not speak unless you have permission

4. Perform your womanly duties and there will be no punishment

5. Give in to all his demands

6. Tell him how manly he is at all times

7. Be modest in dress and decorum

8. Getting drunk is only for real men. Women must be sober and in control at all times

I just picture the life of women at Tom's house

1. Always call him, My Lord

2. Never make eye contact

3. Do not speak unless you have permission

4. Perform your womanly duties and there will be no punishment

5. Give in to all his demands

6. Tell him how manly he is at all times

7. Be modest in dress and decorum

8. Getting drunk is only for real men. Women must be sober and in control at all times

God, even if I did think like that I wouldn't get very far!! You obviously know very little about Thai women in particular and Asian women in general. Why don't you ask Mott because you have some very strange ideas. I could actually call you racist for having such archaic views.

Back