An Analysis of Darla

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Couldn't find any troll posts by darla, all of them were well thought out and poignant. Keep up the good work darla!

RIJqyJF.png

my lord, what a brown noser

I have to say I was definitely disappointed. I saw "An Analysis of Darla" and the first thing that went through my mind was, "I wanna watch!!"

My horoscope did warn about being careful what I read into things. :o

I have to say I was definitely disappointed. I saw "An Analysis of Darla" and the first thing that went through my mind was, "I wanna watch!!"

My horoscope did warn about being careful what I read into things. :o
Yeah me too. I thought it would be interesting to see Grind ripped into tiny strips.

Not at all. There are plenty of things one can say about you, but you have never been a troll. :)

You and Mott always put that qualifier - "there's a lot of things you can say about darla".

I am going to start saying that about you guys too!

But I agree about not trolling, and it's now scientifically proven! :)

You and Mott always put that qualifier - "there's a lot of things you can say about darla".

I am going to start saying that about you guys too!

But I agree about not trolling, and it's now scientifically proven! :)

Anyone who is as adamant about their beliefs as you are will have times when things can be said about you. Some see those as all positive and some see them as all negative. I think you can be a bit abrasive at times, but nothing too bad. I think you rise to the bait offered by trolls too often.

Is that clearer? lol

I respect you, Darla. We disagree on some political subjects, but I have always liked you.

Anyone who is as adamant about their beliefs as you are will have times when things can be said about you. Some see those as all positive and some see them as all negative. I think you can be a bit abrasive at times, but nothing too bad. I think you rise to the bait offered by trolls too often.

Is that clearer? lol

I respect you, Darla. We disagree on some political subjects, but I have always liked you.

:)

Back