An Analysis of Darla

I found your new avatar.

Darla----->
butt-kisser-smiley.gif
<----Grind

Have you seen Darla do a lot of trolling?

Bitching & moaning? That seems like a pretty good description. But I haven't seen her post shit just to get people riled up or to get a reaction, which is what a troll does.

Try chimpanzee sign language. If you get stuck, superfreak is fluent.

Though, I have to warn you, I heard that USF was sitting around shooting the shit with ten other chimps, and after he had signed a bunch of shit, one chimp turned to the other chimp and signed "is it my imagination, or does this guy make no sense?"

one hour ago...want more? or are you blinded with darla love as well?

Bitching & moaning? That seems like a pretty good description. But I haven't seen her post shit just to get people riled up or to get a reaction, which is what a troll does.

It's a shame that you haven't read more of her posts then; because she admitted that's why she posts shit.

Which explains your myopic view of her behavior.

After all the threads describing her as "a slutty skank", "Fat" or "nasty", and given that I have actually seen several pics of her, I quit worrying about all the Darla Drama on these forums. Since many of the sources were the same, I figured they were as accurate as the descriptions of her appearance.

After all the threads describing her as "a slutty skank", "Fat" or "nasty", and given that I have actually seen several pics of her, I quit worrying about all the Darla Drama on these forums. Since many of the sources were the same, I figured they were as accurate as the descriptions of her appearance.

And that's why you decided to give her such a glowing appraisal. :palm:

Darla is not perfect!
While she rules on crushing conservatards, sexist, and racist.
She is also harsh on the spelling challenged.

Darla is not perfect!
While she rules on crushing conservatards, sexist, and racist.
She is also harsh on the spelling challenged.

LOL But I've really left you alone on that for a long time now. I enjoy your jokes at the expense of some of my least favorite posters too much. IN fact, Rana and I were just laughing yesterday in private over something you said to someone here.

Back