An Analysis of Darla

funny-pictures-cat-does-science.jpg

God I have so much fun doing this. I am so bummed I have been searching titmouse for a while. Can't someone take a rubber breast, glue it to a mouse's back, and stick it on the internet? I mean, what is with the youth of today?

I think it was pressure within that age group. I doubt anyone outside it would say that. But what turns a boy's head will turn into habits.

I am happy that neither of my daughters felt the need to dumb down.

I would LOVE to see someone tell my daughters to "dumb it down", especially my oldest!

God I have so much fun doing this. I am so bummed I have been searching titmouse for a while. Can't someone take a rubber breast, glue it to a mouse's back, and stick it on the internet? I mean, what is with the youth of today?

those are for my personal collection

One of the things that is blatantly obvious is the way aggression and power are judged differently between men & women here (as in many places).

Darla doesn't back down and will fight back. So she is a bitch. If a guy fights back it is accepted. If he doesn't he is a pussy.

This same thing happens in real life. More than a few men are intmidated by strong women.

I disagree. There is a difference between a strong woman and a bitch with a chip on her shoulder over perceived slights.

I doubt we will agree on this

God I have so much fun doing this. I am so bummed I have been searching titmouse for a while. Can't someone take a rubber breast, glue it to a mouse's back, and stick it on the internet? I mean, what is with the youth of today?[/QUOTE

Since this is your thread...:)

Back