An Analysis of Darla

In my experience the young women today are LESS likely to play the stupid game

I think times are too difficult to have one half of the relationship be willfully ignorant. I have always wanted a smart woman in my life, and I was fortunate enough to meet a science nerd. :D

I'm not surprised Topspin wound up a hardcore liberal. He was always fucking retarded.

He is supposed to be a retired bigshot MBA who worked for Chevron as a bean counter. Can I ask you have you ever seen a post from him that even gave a glimpse of that supposed towering intellect?

He is supposed to be a retired bigshot MBA who worked for Chevron as a bean counter. Can I ask you have you ever seen a post from him that even gave a glimpse of that supposed towering intellect?

Does anything here even remotely resemble what he would be doing at his job? Is spelling and grammar the definative method for determining intellect or success?

Does anything here even remotely resemble what he would be doing at his job? Is spelling and grammar the definative method for determining intellect or success?

I wasn't specifically talking about spelling and grammar but content. In all the years I've been here he has never posted anything original which was more than a sentence or two long. Surely in his past job he must have had to write long reports and analysis of financial trends??

No and MBAs are notoriously bad at spelling and grammar. Other professionals joke about it. It's well known and has nothing to do with their ability in their chosen profession.

I wasn't specifically talking about spelling and grammar but content. In all the years I've been here he has never posted anything original which was more than a sentence or two long. Surely in his past job he must have had to write long reports and analysis of financial trends??

I am sure he doesn't care what he posts here, and in long reports he would take the time to be careful.

I am just pointing out that your analysis of Topper's intellect is based on assumptions rather than on facts. And yes, I have seen him post longer and more in-depth posts. But not in quite a while. I think he lost his taste for arguing with fools. Now he just groans them.

No and MBAs are notoriously bad at spelling and grammar. Other professionals joke about it. It's well known and has nothing to do with their ability in their chosen profession.
My boss used to rag me like darla did!
I'm a numbers guy and wish I were dyslexic! That would be a better excuse than lazy.
Wierd thing is I places out of freshman English and had to take remedial math!
Ps I did go to public school prior to post graduate work?

Back