An Analysis of Darla

One of the things that is blatantly obvious is the way aggression and power are judged differently between men & women here (as in many places).

Darla doesn't back down and will fight back. So she is a bitch. If a guy fights back it is accepted. If he doesn't he is a pussy.

This same thing happens in real life. More than a few men are intmidated by strong women.
Intimidated by a strong woman? Hell I pay extra!! :)

I was raised by a single mom and had 2 sisters
I had a leg up on most guys from day 1 with girls!
got to be an expert in woman while bartending and watching thousands of strike outs!
key to happiness is not to throw her a pitch!
A very wise man once told me that the key to happiness when living with a woman is to say these three sentences to her every day and to really mean them.

#1. Yes dear.
#2. I love you.
#3. Did I tell you today that you are beautiful?

Both my daughters have told me that they were cautioned that guys didn't like girls who were "too smart". Now that was in high school, so it doesn't carry over long term. But habits formed then can carry over.
My advise to your daughters is......they really don't want to date those kind of guys anyways.

LMAO Shut up you two!

Boy, a guy can't even not hate a girl around here with out all of you going sideways and being all like, ewwww Grind likes a gurlll.

And Grind doesn't really dislike anyone. There is nothing special about me. Put your claws away fellas! I am getting shredded by you guys, it is like being surrounded by a bunch of Heathers!

LMAO Shut up you two!

Boy, a guy can't even not hate a girl around here with out all of you going sideways and being all like, ewwww Grind likes a gurlll.

And Grind doesn't really dislike anyone. There is nothing special about me. Put your claws away fellas! I am getting shredded by you guys, it is like being surrounded by a bunch of Heathers!

Humor, milady, thats all it is.

Back