an eternity of blackness and emptiness awaits us all.

Fuck you. Buffalo is a great place to live, with great people, great recreation, and a lot of green space.

Hey, why don't you shove a flashlight up your ass so you can lighten the fuck up! Did my comment really look serious? Only you and ILA seem to think so. It was a joke. You know, humor??

Hey, why don't you shove a flashlight up your ass so you can lighten the fuck up! Did my comment really look serious? Only you and ILA seem to think so. It was a joke. You know, humor??

I am sick of Buffalo being the brunt of 'jokes'.

So jokes about the south are fine? Jokes about Ohio are fine. But, because you like the place, there should be no more jokes about Buffalo?

LOL!! Good luck with that. It is ingrained in the culture. Those same jokes are in literature, popular culture, and more. I know of at least one joke at Buffalo's expense in a Tony award winning Broadway musical. And my "your soul goes to a garage in Buffalo" is a line stolen from George Carlin routine from 30+ years ago.

Forever and ever and ever. The amount of time we are able to be sentient is such a drop in the bucket for the trillions upon trillions of years where we have to be obliterated.

Kinda puts some things into perspective sometimes.

We won't know and we won't care. Who wants to live forever?

LOL FUCK buffalo, bunch of dirty failed nyc'ers that couldn't cut it in the big city. the bills suck too. and making wings with hot sauce is not a genius invention. buffalo succcccccccccccccccccks

LOL FUCK buffalo, bunch of dirty failed nyc'ers that couldn't cut it in the big city. the bills suck too. and making wings with hot sauce is not a genius invention. buffalo succcccccccccccccccccks

Buffalo and New York City are as far apart geographically as any 2 cities in NY State, and they are worlds apart culturally. We have manners in Buffalo. We treat people with respect. The Niagara region is absolutely beautiful. Whatever you like to do, we have it. Great fishing, boating, hunting. Winter is celebrated here. Head to Ellicottville and the southern tier for great skiing and snowmobiling. Food, Buffalo is the best. The prices...cheap, taste...excellent. There are more family owned taverns per square block than any City. They all serve great food, Friday fish fries, Beef on Weck, wings etc. There is a rich diverse heritage of many cultures that settled here. And they all brought their culinary skills. Like Italian, head to the west side, German or Polish food, head to Kaisertown or the east side. Irish...head to South Buffalo.

Just do me a favor. Stay the fuck away from my home town, we don't need assholes like you here.

Buffalo and New York City are as far apart geographically as any 2 cities in NY State, and they are worlds apart culturally. We have manners in Buffalo. We treat people with respect. The Niagara region is absolutely beautiful. Whatever you like to do, we have it. Great fishing, boating, hunting. Winter is celebrated here. Head to Ellicottville and the southern tier for great skiing and snowmobiling. Food, Buffalo is the best. The prices...cheap, taste...excellent. There are more family owned taverns per square block than any City. They all serve great food, Friday fish fries, Beef on Weck, wings etc. There is a rich diverse heritage of many cultures that settled here. And they all brought their culinary skills. Like Italian, head to the west side, German or Polish food, head to Kaisertown or the east side. Irish...head to South Buffalo.

Just do me a favor. Stay the fuck away from my home town, we don't need assholes like you here.

No one with a functioning brain would willingly visit Buffalo. The only thing that would drastically improve the city is a comet.

Back