an eternity of blackness and emptiness awaits us all.

It was not intended to be condescending. I agreed with you. Then I added a reminder of just how important all this is. Yes, I was trying to be friendly. Is that such a stretch.

It wasn't overt. I have let it slide...no hard feelings

Buffalo and New York City are as far apart geographically as any 2 cities in NY State, and they are worlds apart culturally. We have manners in Buffalo. We treat people with respect. The Niagara region is absolutely beautiful. Whatever you like to do, we have it. Great fishing, boating, hunting. Winter is celebrated here. Head to Ellicottville and the southern tier for great skiing and snowmobiling. Food, Buffalo is the best. The prices...cheap, taste...excellent. There are more family owned taverns per square block than any City. They all serve great food, Friday fish fries, Beef on Weck, wings etc. There is a rich diverse heritage of many cultures that settled here. And they all brought their culinary skills. Like Italian, head to the west side, German or Polish food, head to Kaisertown or the east side. Irish...head to South Buffalo.

Just do me a favor. Stay the fuck away from my home town, we don't need assholes like you here.

Maybe if you moved; Buffalo would suck, just a little less. :)

Detroit has the same problems as Buffalo, only worse. If you weren't such an asshole we could discuss why. I am sure you wouldn't define Detroit by it's inner city.

The only reason Detroit isn't as bad as Buffalo, is because it isn't Buffalo. :)

You are showing your massive ignorance and lack of any knowledge of history. And there is no excuse, because Detroit is also on the Great Lakes. At one time Buffalo was the MOST relevant city on the Great Lakes.

Originally called Queen City for being the largest and most prosperous city along the Great Lakes in the end of the 1800's to the beginning of the 1900's, it was at one point the second largest trade port in the North after NYC.

Buffalo is known as the "Queen City of the Great Lakes" (with Chicago being the King).

It's called the "Queen City of the Great Lakes"; because all the guys who live there are homosexuals. :) :palm:

Back