An idea

why are you following me around and talking about me almost nonstop? i don't mind garden variety insults darla, accusing someone of jackign off to rape is beyond the pale and you got called on it, you're just mad because most people agreed that your insult was beyond the pale

g-080522-hlt-crying-baby-11a.widec.jpg

you're a sick fuck who obviously wants to derail his own thread...quaint

it is a shame you and darla make light of rape, pathetic

rape is hilarious. It's one of the most funny crimes. Whenever I hear about someone on the news getting raped, I can't help but chuckle to myself. It's like playing tag, but with a penis. Many woman will protest but deep down they all like it anyway. They probably have a good laugh about it afterwards, I know I have.

You're the one wacking off to it yurt.

why are you derailign your own thread? do you enjoy lying? are you that obsessed with me...you and darla should get a room...it is pretty disgusting for you both to flaunt your perverted obsession with me out in the open...if you need some money for the room, let me know...

why are you derailign your own thread? do you enjoy lying? are you that obsessed with me...you and darla should get a room...it is pretty disgusting for you both to flaunt your perverted obsession with me out in the open...if you need some money for the room, let me know...

I wouldn't do that; you might rape me.

rape is hilarious. It's one of the most funny crimes. Whenever I hear about someone on the news getting raped, I can't help but chuckle to myself. It's like playing tag, but with a penis. Many woman will protest but deep down they all like it anyway. They probably have a good laugh about it afterwards, I know I have.

you really are a sick fuck

i know a couple rape victims and your humor is disgusting. i'm sure you would enjoy getting your ass torn open by bubba and i'm sure you would enjoy those who laughed at your experience.

rape is not a joke, period.

you really are a sick fuck

i know a couple rape victims and your humor is disgusting. i'm sure you would enjoy getting your ass torn open by bubba and i'm sure you would enjoy those who laughed at your experience.

rape is not a joke, period.

"I say fuck you! I think it's hilarious, how do you like that? I can PROVE to you that rape is funny! Picture Porky Pig raping Elmer Fudd!"
George Carlin

you're truly a pathetic person...i post on topic, then you and your girlfriend darla jump all over me...make fun of rape...and continue to derail your own thread...i almost feel sorry for you

you really need to get a room or psychological help dealing with your unhealthy obsession for me. if you need some money for the shrink, let me know!

you're truly a pathetic person...i post on topic, then you and your girlfriend darla jump all over me...make fun of rape...and continue to derail your own thread...i almost feel sorry for you

you really need to get a room or psychological help dealing with your unhealthy obsession for me. if you need some money for the shrink, let me know!

Watermark is technically young enough to be my son.

It would be like...well, it would be like rape! Statutory at least.

God you are so gross!

You already said that. And I replied that I didn't want to meet you because you'd probably be wacking off to rape and then you'd try to practice your art on my anus.

why are you still talking about meeting me and having anal sex? you really need help for your disgusting homosexual fantasies about me...i don't play for your team

why are you following me around and talking about me almost nonstop? i don't mind garden variety insults darla, accusing someone of jackign off to rape is beyond the pale and you got called on it, you're just mad because most people agreed that your insult was beyond the pale
It's called trolling. Ignore him, he goes away.

Back