An open letter to Phantazmal.

I was merely responding to the thing that you quoted, wherein USF claimed that Mason = Controlled Opposition. I'm glad you're not a technical dunce. And no, I'm not Cinnabar. Why on earth would I create a sock that has the same political POV and that says the same stuff I do? lol

Mason himself has stated that he had other socks that he lost the log-in info for, so he doesn't use them.

The fixation on socks is kind of pathological at this point. Maybe we should ask the Toxic SockBuster Duo(tm) to post their lists of whose socks belong to who, rather than all the passive whiny comments and hints that Toxic "knows something you don't know"?

I don't think it is Mason fault, he has a disease, a disorder and can't help it, yes our dear friend Mason is a sockaholic & there is no cure.

Exposing him, err, them, isn't the answer, it is we that must adjust, find room in our hearts to accept the Masons where he, eerr , they are @..

Hopefully one day there will be a cure, but until then pls welcome them w/ open arms & each day ask yourself "have I hugged a Mason today".. :thinking:

I don't think it is Mason fault, he has a disease, a disorder and can't help it, yes our dear friend Mason is a sockaholic & there is no cure.

Exposing him, err, them, isn't the answer, it is we that must adjust, find room in our hearts to accept the Masons where he, eerr , they are @..

Hopefully one day there will be a cure, but until then pls welcome them w/ open arms & each day ask yourself "have I hugged a Mason today".. :thinking:

Ruh roh. Come here, Bill. Let me take your temperature. You might be infected with Toxic Sockitis. Bend over now, that's it..... lol

"...sockaholic…"

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Clean out the sock drawer then...Make it a "committee" project. When they're All gone, I won't mention them again...
(Found another one this morning...they're everywhere;)
Seven are gone...or have been changed...per the mods...

I'm familiar with the username history tab. You are mistaken if assumed I am a technical dunce.

Never said CO was a sock of anyone, let alone, Mason. I know this based on writing style. Just as I thought you were Cinnabar as I see familiarity in the styles and words used.

I know Mason had other socks, specifically, Generic419 and Sylvia Something. That I am sure of.

USF claims Mason is CO,he is Top's bitch,from the team of integrity.
Would they lie???

I'm familiar with the username history tab. You are mistaken if assumed I am a technical dunce.

Never said CO was a sock of anyone, let alone, Mason. I know this based on writing style. Just as I thought you were Cinnabar as I see familiarity in the styles and words used.

I know Mason had other socks, specifically, Generic419 and Sylvia Something. That I am sure of.

Had!

I was merely responding to the thing that you quoted, wherein USF claimed that Mason = Controlled Opposition. I'm glad you're not a technical dunce. And no, I'm not Cinnabar. Why on earth would I create a sock that has the same political POV and that says the same stuff I do? lol

Mason himself has stated that he had other socks that he lost the log-in info for, so he doesn't use them.

The fixation on socks is kind of pathological at this point. Maybe we should ask the Toxic SockBuster Duo(tm) to post their lists of whose socks belong to who, rather than all the passive whiny comments and hints that Toxic "knows something you don't know"?

Not all sock are returned after a ban,but they forget to delete them.
Hence why "Margot" is on the member list, but hasn't post since
4-20 2018

Clean out the sock drawer then...Make it a "committee" project. When they're All gone, I won't mention them again...
(Found another one this morning...they're everywhere;)
Seven are gone...or have been changed...per the mods...

I wouldn't believe a promise from you,I made that mistake before.
You lack credibility.

Back