An open letter to Phantazmal.

Not all Trump supporters are racist,but they are enablers for supporting him.
But almost 100% of white racist are Trump supporters and the core of his base.
One of the reasons he makes some of his statements.

I'll bet you believed Hillary when, on a black radio program, she claimed that she keeps a bottle of hot sauce in her purse.

I thought you said that you are married. Are you married to a black woman? Even if you are, having black members of your family or among your friends does not mean that you are not racist.

For one thing, people can be racist toward people other than black folks. For example, some might think of Asians as, "gooks."

You have failed to convince me that you are not a racist.

I don't care.What you believe,because you're trolling.

Finally, a statement with some truth in it. You're quite right. I'm just some anonymous Internet person you will never meet, just as you are one who I will never meet. So why are you all so triggered when some anonymous person calls you all racists? If you're not, why would you even care or bother to defend it? Some moron here called me a racist last week for stating that the n-word is perceived in current society as a racist and offensive word. I just laughed. Why don't you guys shrug it off too?

Once again, it is because in your hearts you know that your glorious orange turd of a leader is racist to the core, and you feel ashamed for defending him.

It's the blanket statement that was said by "Miss Moderator." Then you eventually agreed.

Leader? Last I knew he was president of my country and not racist as you say. Glorious? Not a chance. He does try it put policies in place I support. I see no Dem candidate who supports my policies.

I thought you said that you are married. Are you married to a black woman? Even if you are, having black members of your family or among your friends does not mean that you are not racist.

For one thing, people can be racist toward people other than black folks. For example, some might think of Asians as, "gooks."

You have failed to convince me that you are not a racist.

I don't care.What you believe,because you're trolling.

I got attacked because your leader Top claims I have way more socks then is true.
And you rubes chose to believe a Toxic piece of shit.
And call Phantasmal a liar.
Ask Grind if you don't believe Phantasmal.

Not by me, but I think socks are childish. If you'd have kept your nose out of it, you wouldn't have AGAIN looked so stupid.

Not all Trump supporters are racist,but they are enablers for supporting him.
But almost 100% of white racist are Trump supporters and the core of his base.
One of the reasons he makes some of his statements.

That's a good summary of the situation. When he posts those tweets about "go back where they came from" and "rat-infested" and "shithole countries," it is a plain-as-day dog whistle to the base.

That's a good summary of the situation. When he posts those tweets about "go back where they came from" and "rat-infested" and "shithole countries," it is a plain-as-day dog whistle to the base.

At the Democrats debate there were three Moderators.Trump tweet attacked the black one.
Not so much because he's a racist,which he is.
But to fan the flames in his redneck base.

Clean out the sock drawer then...Make it a "committee" project. When they're All gone, I won't mention them again...;)

I'm not playing any games, just pointing out the fact that those you accuse of being racist are not. And trying to "read between the lines" of a comment isn't always accurate.
Face it, you're a nobody, just as "Miss Moderator" is, so you two calling me a racist is insignificant to me. I was just making the point you both gobble up what your party tells
you to, that everyone is racist except for you. Yet you don't think screaming racist to everyone who disagrees with you isn't racist :rolleyes:
They know everyone is not racist. It's a tactic born out of the old Obama Alinsky handbook, play by play.

Ignore it. They will lose next year and they know it. The more reality sinks in, the more shrill they become. It's entertaining, really.

Back