An open letter to Phantazmal.

Clean out the sock drawer then...Make it a "committee" project. When they're All gone, I won't mention them again...;)

This isn't Amazon,socks are legal.
You have no credibility.You lie,so your "I won't mention it again" ,is fake news.
I've been double crossed by you before!

They know everyone is not racist. It's a tactic born out of the old Obama Alinsky handbook, play by play.

Ignore it. They will lose next year and they know it. The more reality sinks in, the more shrill they become. It's entertaining, really.

I don't think most of you are racist,but you support a racist,which makes you an enabler.

Isn't he also Generic419 and a couple of others? Sylvia something.

Controlled Opposition is a guy from Amazon. He is not a sock of anyone.

The other four are Mason names. If you click on a profile, there is a tab that shows prior names for that account. If the person has never changed his/her name, there is no tab.

Yours:

EsJZu5Z.jpg

The other four are Mason names. If you click on a profile, there is a tab that shows prior names for that account. If the person has never changed his/her name, there is no tab.

Yours:

EsJZu5Z.jpg
I'm familiar with the username history tab. You are mistaken if assumed I am a technical dunce.

Never said CO was a sock of anyone, let alone, Mason. I know this based on writing style. Just as I thought you were Cinnabar as I see familiarity in the styles and words used.

I know Mason had other socks, specifically, Generic419 and Sylvia Something. That I am sure of.

Yours:

EsJZu5Z.jpg

Interesting thanks, I didn't know that.

I'm familiar with the username history tab. You are mistaken if assumed I am a technical dunce.

Never said CO was a sock of anyone, let alone, Mason. I know this based on writing style. Just as I thought you were Cinnabar as I see familiarity in the styles and words used.

I know Mason had other socks, specifically, Generic419 and Sylvia Something. That I am sure of.

I was merely responding to the thing that you quoted, wherein USF claimed that Mason = Controlled Opposition. I'm glad you're not a technical dunce. And no, I'm not Cinnabar. Why on earth would I create a sock that has the same political POV and that says the same stuff I do? lol

Mason himself has stated that he had other socks that he lost the log-in info for, so he doesn't use them.

The fixation on socks is kind of pathological at this point. Maybe we should ask the Toxic SockBuster Duo(tm) to post their lists of whose socks belong to who, rather than all the passive whiny comments and hints that Toxic "knows something you don't know"?

I was merely responding to the thing that you quoted, wherein USF claimed that Mason = Controlled Opposition. I'm glad you're not a technical dunce. And no, I'm not Cinnabar. Why on earth would I create a sock that has the same political POV and that says the same stuff I do? lol

Mason himself has stated that he had other socks that he lost the log-in info for, so he doesn't use them.

The fixation on socks is kind of pathological at this point. Maybe we should ask the Toxic SockBuster Duo(tm) to post their lists of whose socks belong to who, rather than all the passive whiny comments and hints that Toxic "knows something you don't know"?
Oh I see. No, I can tell CO is not Mason beyond a doubt. Writing is a DNA of sorts, sooner or later the "tells" always show themselves. Whether it be a word, a phrase or a unique way of saying something.

I don't care much about socks. Certainly not something I care to do. If I have something to say, I'll just say it as me. Why would I want to give a sock credit for my brilliant musings? :laugh: :laugh:

Kidding.

Care to show where I CLAIMED that Mason is Controlled Opposition??

And Mason is lying about "losing" the signin info and not being able top USE THEM.

Back