And now on to better things. Like the Yankees Beating the Redsox

Socrtease

Verified User
Game one, fucking pounded that loser Schmutz.

Game two their ace did well but the sticks in Boston have gone silent. 15 innings and A-Rod rocks one out for a 2 run walk off. 4.5 games up and still moving.

Game two their ace did well but the sticks in Boston have gone silent. 15 innings and A-Rod rocks one out for a 2 run walk off. 4.5 games up and still moving.

A plague on both their families/drug companies.

I'm thoroughly enjoying talking to the Cubbie fans about the Rockies...

:D

Anytime the evil empire wins it's a bad day for baseball. The Yankees suck!

I'm thoroughly enjoying talking to the Cubbie fans about the Rockies...

:D
It's been an awful season for my Reds. We started out so well but then had a literal plague of injuries. It matters not. Either the Dodgers or the Phillies will go to the WS and they will crush whomever the American League sends.

the season has a long way to go. we just won three out of four from the AL central leaders... we can win from the wild card position... against the Yankees... we've proved that by winning the world series TWICE since the last time the boys from the bronx even sniffed the air at a world series game.

I am FAR from worried.

the season has a long way to go. we just won three out of four from the AL central leaders... we can win from the wild card position... against the Yankees... we've proved that by winning the world series TWICE since the last time the boys from the bronx even sniffed the air at a world series game.

I am FAR from worried.

Look who they let out of Freak Remediation Camp. :pke:

I am FAR from worried.

not only that, but of the last 12 games, sox are still 8-4 with the yanks. They have a long way to go. I always like throwing that little fact in everyone's faces

back from your afternoon at the playground?
Another pedophile remark from you? Typical Liberal- no capacity to learn.
skiing.jpg

Another pedophile remark from you? Typical Liberal- no capacity to learn.

nothing I said had anything to do with pedophilia. You DO seem to have a guilty conscience, it would seem.

I was referring to your profound pre-adolescent level of immaturity.

and my golf handicap is none of your business. If you'd like to play golf some time for money, show up with your clubs and we'll have a match... other than that. we got nothing to talk about regarding the sport.

nothing I said had anything to do with pedophilia. You DO seem to have a guilty conscience, it would seem.

I was referring to your profound pre-adolescent level of immaturity.

and my golf handicap is none of your business. If you'd like to play golf some time for money, show up with your clubs and we'll have a match... other than that. we got nothing to talk about regarding the sport.

Guilty conscience about what maineman? What could you possibly talking about other that your pedophile accusation?:pke:

You claim to be good at golf, but you're not willing to say what your handicap is? That's a bit strange. My guess is that you suck at it. LOL

Guilty conscience about what maineman? What could you possibly talking about other that your pedophile accusation?:pke:

You claim to be good at golf, but you're not willing to say what your handicap is? That's a bit strange. My guess is that you suck at it. LOL

YOU are the one talking about pedophilia.... not me... think about it.

and I claim to be pretty good at golf for an old fella... and I claim to be able to kick YOUR ass on a golf course and am willing to back up that claim with a financial wager of whatever size you are stupid enough to make. Now... are you gonna come up here with your sack of sticks and put that claim to the test or are you going to flap your gums from down there in Yadkin County? your choice, asshole.

Back