And now on to better things. Like the Yankees Beating the Redsox

I am going to delete anything that directly mentions or relates to that personal information war that I see, and I don't care who it comes from or why. This is over on this site.

If you try to egg it, and I see it, that post will be deleted. If you mention it at all, I will delete that post if I see it...

At some point people will get it.

"At some point people will get it."

Wanna bet??

I am going to delete anything that directly mentions or relates to that personal information war that I see, and I don't care who it comes from or why. This is over on this site.

If you try to egg it, and I see it, that post will be deleted. If you mention it at all, I will delete that post if I see it...

At some point people will get it.

So much for the dubious claims made by Waterstain, Grind, Cypress, LadyT, Dull-uh, and USC that the personal information crap is exclusive to AOL'ers.

Of course we've been reading this board off and on for the the past couple of years since Foggy first encouraged people from AOL to join, so we knew these claims were FOS. However, seeing you go on and on about how you won't tolerate it any longer from your board regulars is a sweet underscore to what we already knew was true.

Thanks Damo. I shall do my level best not to add or contribute to it.

*Big Smug Smile*​

So much for the dubious claims made by Waterstain, Grind, Cypress, LadyT, Dull-uh, and USC that the personal information crap is exclusive to AOL'ers.

Of course we've been reading this board off and on for the the past couple of years since Foggy first encouraged people from AOL to join, so we knew these claims were FOS. However, seeing you go on and on about how you won't tolerate it any longer from your board regulars is a sweet underscore to what we already knew was true.

Thanks Damo. I shall do my level best not to add or contribute to it.

*Big Smug Smile*​
Hmm... And I was already counting y'all as regulars.

Hmm... And I was already counting y'all as regulars.

Yeah. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

robert-barber-winking-cougar.jpg

Back