And now on to better things. Like the Yankees Beating the Redsox

LOLZ The Rangers are not going to make it.

I agree...

the red sox put a major thumping on the yankees this afternoon...

and tomorrow, Beckett goes up against the blimp, Sabathia....

the rangers will be sniffing sox exhaust fumes from here to the finish.

He's a pussy as well as a mediocre golfer. *shrug*

I have a great short game, love mini golf, but my long game, well, the pro told me to go back to softball, if that tells you anything. Now if we could pair up, that would great for my golf game. My great short game, with a person who has a great long shot! Perfect.

I have a great short game, love mini golf, but my long game, well, the pro told me to go back to softball, if that tells you anything. Now if we could pair up, that would great for my golf game. My great short game, with a person who has a great long shot! Perfect.

I'm gonna be 60 years old soon, but I still can hit my driver about 250....

which is about 70 yards shorter than the young fellas, but it's always right down the middle.

I'm gonna be 60 years old soon, but I still can hit my driver about 250....

which is about 70 yards shorter than the young fellas, but it's always right down the middle.

Here's to you. I thought I was of a minority, here, but our numbers are growing!

Baby Boomers, Yippee ki yah

Here's to you. I thought I was of a minority, here, but our numbers are growing!

Baby Boomers, Yippee ki yah

I never once beat my dad, who lived to be 95 years old and shot his age every year from the time he was 69 until he was 82. And I don't think that my son will ever beat me, even though he is pretty good. I'd play a round with you anytime froggie!:clink:

I suck at golf and would not bet anybody on that game. Now, skiing... I've been doing that since I was 4.

I never once beat my dad, who lived to be 95 years old and shot his age every year from the time he was 69 until he was 82. And I don't think that my son will ever beat me, even though he is pretty good. I'd play a round with you anytime froggie!:clink:

Thanks, MM! I'll drink to that, a good round!

I suck at golf and would not bet anybody on that game. Now, skiing... I've been doing that since I was 4.

SM blustered around saying that all he would need would be three days of practice in order to beat me at my game.... but when called on it, he quickly crawled back under his rock.

On the other hand, I am sure you are great at skiing and, I would imagine that you were better than SM at that sport, even though he claims to be a stud at it.... if you go to the NASTAR website, there are no skiers listed from North Carolina with anywhere near the high ranking he brags about...

I'd put my money on YOU, damo, for no other reason than you are an honorable man of your word and he clearly is not.

Back