And now on to better things. Like the Yankees Beating the Redsox

"the chart assumes"
:lmao:

call me when you get to 59 and we'll see how well those assumptions have held up, junior.

and again, and finally.... I really really really don't give a flying fuck if you think that you are a better skier than I am a golfer or whether you think that you will BE a better skier at some point in the future than I am a good golfer now.... it is apples and oranges.

Clearly, you know that you are not going to be able - at ANY point in the future - to beat me at golf, and I know that I have ZERO inclination to strap on skis for any reason ever in my lifetime....

are we done now?

you creepy obsessive, internet stalking, loser without a life from the beautiful yadkin county?

I sure as hell hope so.

don't you have playgrounds to go compete at?:pke:

The chart is based on decades of racing, so unless you're into the negative handicaps I am, and will be, more proficient than you are in our respective sports. Loser. :)

Why would I be competing at a playground? You apparently didn't learn from your last banishment from the board.

The chart is based on decades of racing, so unless you're into the negative handicaps I am, and will be, more proficient than you are in our respective sports. Loser. :)

Why would I be competing at a playground? You apparently didn't learn from your last banishment from the board.

you assume your skill levels will not degrade. I scoff at that and delight in the fact that age will be a disappointing and unexpected degradation for you. you will not rage against the dying of the light, because, unlike most of us, it will catch you completely off guard. I chuckle at that.

And... you would be competing at playgrounds because you are, and have always been, a creepy immature adolescent, and that is where creepy immature adolescents go to recreate... playgrounds.

you assume your skill levels will not degrade. I scoff at that and delight in the fact that age will be a disappointing and unexpected degradation for you. you will not rage against the dying of the light, because, unlike most of us, it will catch you completely off guard. I chuckle at that.

And... you would be competing at playgrounds because you are, and have always been, a creepy immature adolescent, and that is where creepy immature adolescents go to recreate... playgrounds.

Again, I made the assumption that my skills would degrade consistent with the NASTAR handicap chart, which is based on several decades of data to go on. That assumption is most likely wrong, since I have decreased my handicap every year, the opposite of the chart trend, but I wanted to give you every advantage possible. Think of it as Affirmative Action for creepy old guys who dance around accusations that they lack the balls to make outright. LOL

Again, I made the assumption that my skills would degrade consistent with the NASTAR handicap chart, which is based on several decades of data to go on. That assumption is most likely wrong, since I have decreased my handicap every year, the opposite of the chart trend, but I wanted to give you every advantage possible. Think of it as Affirmative Action for creepy old guys who dance around accusations that they lack the balls to make outright. LOL

your assumptions as to how well you will be able to ski decades from now are just that: assumptions. When you get to the advanced age of 59, let me know how you're doing then.:cof1:

your assumptions as to how well you will be able to ski decades from now are just that: assumptions. When you get to the advanced age of 59, let me know how you're doing then.:cof1:
Again, I've gotten better with age, now that I have the time and resources to dedicate to the sport, plus I've been working out more intensely during the off season, I joined a third race league last year and picked up a sponsor so I get my equipment for 1/2 off. My grandfather worked until he was 80 and died when he was 94, and longevity is on my grandmother's side as well.

So yeah I expect to be not only skiing until my mid 90's but kicking your butt in our respective sports for a long time, in fact long, long after you're dead of your heart condition. :)

Again, I've gotten better with age, now that I have the time and resources to dedicate to the sport, plus I've been working out more intensely during the off season, I joined a third race league last year and picked up a sponsor so I get my equipment for 1/2 off. My grandfather worked until he was 80 and died when he was 94, and longevity is on my grandmother's side as well.

So yeah I expect to be not only skiing until my mid 90's but kicking your butt in our respective sports for a long time, in fact long, long after you're dead of your heart condition. :)

like I said.... assumptions.

We'll see how things are when you turn 59.

and maineman is just an angel.....:pke:

i want to warn you about him....don't befriend him, he will turn on you and stalk you in real life and threaten your employment

I have known Maineman longer than either of you have. I don't have to like him or his random acts of liberalism to get along with him.

Hell, I even got in trouble back on FP.com for experimenting with Refresher BBcode on a thread (1 of 5 on the particular night) that was dedicated to trashing him. Never understood what got into everyone that night, or why they got so pissy and whined to SR that I was stealing their precious 1st Amendment rights from under their mouses...

Heck I have a whole forum dedicated to him at amendmentix.com. We've got his most vile posts and lots of personal information well documented. lol

I now owe you a neg rep maineman: "bacatya".

I can hardly wait...

I am sure that you will spend an inordinate amount of time figuring out how to neg rep me as quickly as possible, because that's what fucking losers like you, without REAL lives, do with their spare time.

Me? I play golf with my children and my friends and engage in normal social activities....

you pathetic dweeb.:pke:

maineman....

stop sending me perverted PM's and stop posting some lawyer's personal information to me in PM....i am not that person and you've been warned and banned about keeping that shit up....you're just pissed because i was right about your disgusting pedophile commetns that earned you a week ban....i've told you before and i will tell you again....i am not interested your homosexual talk and STOP sending me pm's

this is your final warning

I can hardly wait...

I am sure that you will spend an inordinate amount of time figuring out how to neg rep me as quickly as possible, because that's what fucking losers like you, without REAL lives, do with their spare time.

Me? I play golf with my children and my friends and engage in normal social activities....

you pathetic dweeb.:pke:
bacatya, thanks for the reminder

apples and oranges.

your apple is redder than my orange.

big fucking deal.

I'll bet you $100 that you won't be anywhere near as good a skier as you are today when you get to be MY age OR Kerry's age. and I'll STILL be a better golfer than you are even then.

:lmao:

Can I come play ya?

I suck at golf but I will take your bet and will win, LMAO

Back