And now on to better things. Like the Yankees Beating the Redsox

apples and oranges.

your apple is redder than my orange.

big fucking deal.

I'll bet you $100 that you won't be anywhere near as good a skier as you are today when you get to be MY age OR Kerry's age. and I'll STILL be a better golfer than you are even then.

:lmao:
Actually, The NASTAR handicap system takes age and sex into account, and I just aged out of one of the more competitive brackets, so as long as I stay healthy, I expect to get more competitive with age. It's like a golfer entering the Masters. LOL

Actually, The NASTAR handicap system takes age and sex into account, and I just aged out of one of the more competitive brackets, so as long as I stay healthy, I expect to get more competitive with age. It's like a golfer entering the Masters. LOL

your last sentence does not make any sense.

no surprise there. ;)

and there is the guy who wouldn't bring up my profession....yet everytime he mentions it.....it is shyster.....

pathetic liar

when you stop bringing up my profession, which I have asked you to do several times, and which you thus far refuse to do, I will do likewise, shyster.
got it? good.

So your backing down from a fair bet. No surprise there. *shrug*

backing down?

what color is the sky in your world?

I have backed down from NOTHING. If you don't want to make a bet with me, don't. I really don't care. If I lose a bet, I pay my debts... I have ZERO requirement to hand over any of my money to ANYONE prior to incurring such a debt. You win, you get paid. You lose, you pay. simples as that.

don't like it? move on and stfu.

backing down?

what color is the sky in your world?

I have backed down from NOTHING. If you don't want to make a bet with me, don't. I really don't care. If I lose a bet, I pay my debts... I have ZERO requirement to hand over any of my money to ANYONE prior to incurring such a debt. You win, you get paid. You lose, you pay. simples as that.

don't like it? move on and stfu.
Repeat post 73 as often as necessary. *shrug*

Back