And now on to better things. Like the Yankees Beating the Redsox

To repeat my original challenge:

My average NASTAR handicap and its less than 7. That means that I'm 7% slower than Darin Rahlves, who's the national pacesetter. My best score was less than 5.

So if Tiger Woods has a -8 handicap, a comparable golf handicap would be 7% higher. Taking into account 72 par that equates to a -3 handicap.​

You've claimed that "the last time [your] handicap was measured it was in single digits...". Like it's a difficult thing to "measure". LOL. In fact, all you do is subtract your score from par. I's fairly obvious, therefore, that you don't do this difficult calculation unless you've had an exceptional game. My guess is that once in a while you've got to a 9, so your average handicap is higher.

But even your best case scenario, that you average a 1, I'd still have you beat with a negative three.

your "original challege" is fucking stupid. I will agree that you are a much better skier than I am considering that I have never skied downhill in my life. congratulations. That was never the issue. The question is about golf and golf alone. And your knowledge of USGA handicapping could fit in a coffee cup and there would still be room for a full cup of coffee. I have not joined a country club this year or last year, given the fact that I work on weekends and don't have as much time as I used to to devote to golf. In the absence of a home course and access to a home course handicapping system, it is WAY more trouble than it is worth to pay someone to be able to log on to their system as a visitor and enter my scores from a variety of golf courses. Therefore, I do not have a current handicap... Last weekend, I beat my oldest son for eighteen holes 79 to 89. The course is a par 72, but that does NOT equate to a handicap of 7. Handicapping is much more complicated than that and requires course slope ratings which you clearly don't have a fucking clue about.

and again... you are a great skier, no doubt...even with your gaze averted by all those other cute young things to look at... that has never been in question. I am nearly 60 years old... and I am saying that I can kick your ignorant redneck ass all over any golf course in Maine... if you want to see if you can show that is not the case, it will cost you match play, $100 a hole.... so the most you can lose is $1000 unless you care to make any side bets on how quickly I can end the match. If that is something you are interested in, come on up and we'll play a round of golf, and we'll settle up at the end. If not, shut your fuckin' pie hole.
got it? good.:cof1:

your "original challege" is fucking stupid. I will agree that you are a much better skier than I am considering that I have never skied downhill in my life. congratulations. That was never the issue. The question is about golf and golf alone. And your knowledge of USGA handicapping could fit in a coffee cup and there would still be room for a full cup of coffee. I have not joined a country club this year or last year, given the fact that I work on weekends and don't have as much time as I used to to devote to golf. In the absence of a home course and access to a home course handicapping system, it is WAY more trouble than it is worth to pay someone to be able to log on to their system as a visitor and enter my scores from a variety of golf courses. Therefore, I do not have a current handicap... Last weekend, I beat my oldest son for eighteen holes 79 to 89. The course is a par 72, but that does NOT equate to a handicap of 7. Handicapping is much more complicated than that and requires course slope ratings which you clearly don't have a fucking clue about.

and again... you are a great skier, no doubt...even with your gaze averted by all those other cute young things to look at... that has never been in question. I am nearly 60 years old... and I am saying that I can kick your ignorant redneck ass all over any golf course in Maine... if you want to see if you can show that is not the case, it will cost you match play, $100 a hole.... so the most you can lose is $1000 unless you care to make any side bets on how quickly I can end the match. If that is something you are interested in, come on up and we'll play a round of golf, and we'll settle up at the end. If not, shut your fuckin' pie hole.

Oh lookie, another pedophile accusation from you.

Actually the challenge is completely legit. You play a game that you love and are good at, I practice a sport that I love and are getting better at (my goal this year is to knock off two more points).

That's what we've done here and I've kicked your sorry ass. :cof1:

I wouldn't expect you to challenge me to a ski race, and you shouldn't expect me to challenge you to a golf match.

Besides- golf is for old geezers, like you.

Oh lookie, another pedophile accusation from you.

Actually the challenge is completely legit. You play a game that you love and are good at, I practice a sport that I love and are getting better at (my goal this year is to knock off two more points).

That's what we've done here and I've kicked your sorry ass. :cof1:

I wouldn't expect you to challenge me to a ski race, and you shouldn't expect me to challenge you to a golf match.

Besides- golf is for old geezers, like you.

wow....you seem fixated about this pedophilia thing... you should probably seek help. NOTHING I wrote has anything to do with that perversion of yours.

regarding our sports: I say again, apples and oranges.

you ski...and can undoubtedly ski faster and better than I ever will

I golf, and I can - even as an old geezer -undoubtedly golf better and score lower than you ever will...

and if you doubt the veracity of that last claim, get your redneck ass up here and play eighteen holes of golf against me in match play for $100 a hole. If not, shut the fuck up.:321:

wow....you seem fixated about this pedophilia thing... you should probably seek help. NOTHING I wrote has anything to do with that perversion of yours.

regarding our sports: I say again, apples and oranges.

you ski...and can undoubtedly ski faster and better than I ever will

I golf, and I can - even as an old geezer -undoubtedly golf better and score lower than you ever will...

and if you doubt the veracity of that last claim, get your redneck ass up here and play eighteen holes of golf against me in match play for $100 a hole. If not, shut the fuck up.:321:
Again. I'd rather go to the dentist then play golf- so fucking slow and boring. And with you, a pedophile accuser? I'd rather have my eyes burned out with acid.

So here we have a legitimate comparison. You bragged about beating your son in golf and then how good you were. More power to you, man. I don't play golf, but I do enjoy athletics, especially downhill skiing. And I have come closer to a professional level than you have at the game that you enjoy and have spent the time, money and effort to get proficient at it to the point where you brag online about it.

And I beat you badly.

Maybe you should take lessons. :pke:

Again. I'd rather go to the dentist then play golf- so fucking slow and boring. And with you, a pedophile accuser? I'd rather have my eyes burned out with acid.

So here we have a legitimate comparison. You bragged about beating your son in golf and then how good you were. More power to you, man. I don't play golf, but I do enjoy athletics, especially downhill skiing. And I have come closer to a professional level than you have at the game that you enjoy and have spent the time, money and effort to get proficient at it to the point where you brag online about it.

And I beat you badly.

Maybe you should take lessons. :pke:

lol

your apples is redder than my orange. congratulations.

you really are the biggest fucking adolescent moron on the internet from my perspective.

so you are admitting that you really have no chance of spending two or three days practicing and then coming to maine to kick my ass in golf?

great.

you should have said so in the first place.

stop leaving perverted messages on my cp......

and dude....you don't fool anyone for one second that you are not still referring to the same subject matter that got you banned....this is your MO.....pathetic and what is even worse, you actually think people don't see through your lies

lol

your apples is redder than my orange. congratulations.

you really are the biggest fucking adolescent moron on the internet from my perspective.

so you are admitting that you really have no chance of spending two or three days practicing and then coming to maine to kick my ass in golf?

great.

you should have said so in the first place.

No, I have no desire to kick your ass in golf.

and dude....you don't fool anyone for one second that you are not still referring to the same subject matter that got you banned....this is your MO.....pathetic and what is even worse, you actually think people don't see through your lies

He can't help it. He's obviously mentally ill, thinking of things like that. He and his buddy DNC.

hey... you gave me some positive rep, buddy. I just left you a visitor message thanking you for it.

hey... you gave me some positive rep, buddy. I just left you a visitor message thanking you for it.

stop lying...i gave you negative rep that this board somehow gave you positive....

why don't you tell the board what i said you lying sack.....and really....why are you really making the pedo comments? do you honestly think we are all stupid and don't understand your "comments".....

fucking idiot

the truth is: I can kick your redneck ass all around a golf course and I am willing to put money on it.

the truth is: you can't golf, but you CAN lie.

liar. redneck moron liar.
Actually, the truth is that I am much more proficient at my chosen sport that you are at yours, and you bragged about being good at yours. LOL

I'll bet you $100 that I'm better than your hero, John Kerry, as well. (And fellow redneck as well, apparently, since we both ski.) And you won't have me whining about falling in front of Secret Service agents. LOL

Actually, the truth is that I am much more proficient at my chosen sport that you are at yours, and you bragged about being good at yours. LOL

I'll bet you $100 that I'm better than your hero, John Kerry, as well. (And fellow redneck as well, apparently, since we both ski.) And you won't have me whining about falling in front of Secret Service agents. LOL

apples and oranges.

your apple is redder than my orange.

big fucking deal.

I'll bet you $100 that you won't be anywhere near as good a skier as you are today when you get to be MY age OR Kerry's age. and I'll STILL be a better golfer than you are even then.

:lmao:

Back