And now on to better things. Like the Yankees Beating the Redsox

YOU are the one talking about pedophilia.... not me... think about it.

and I claim to be pretty good at golf for an old fella... and I claim to be able to kick YOUR ass on a golf course and am willing to back up that claim with a financial wager of whatever size you are stupid enough to make. Now... are you gonna come up here with your sack of sticks and put that claim to the test or are you going to flap your gums from down there in Yadkin County? your choice, asshole.
Actually, you're the one who stated that I was "back from the playground", and based on your history of accusing me of pedophilia, and getting banned for same, its obvious to anyone that you are doing the same thing.

I'd rather have my teeth drilled than golf- what a fucking boring game! But I'm always up for a challenge to beat your oversized head into the ground. But I need to know if I need to practice for one day, or for three. So until you volunteer your handicap on this board- no dice. :)

Actually, you're the one who stated that I was "back from the playground", and based on your history of accusing me of pedophilia, and getting banned for same, its obvious to anyone that you are doing the same thing.

I'd rather have my teeth drilled than golf- what a fucking boring game! But I'm always up for a challenge to beat your oversized head into the ground. But I need to know if I need to practice for one day, or for three. So until you volunteer your handicap on this board- no dice. :)

"back from the playground" says nothing about pedophilia. that's a fact. you are an immature adolescent dweeb. that's also a fact and the basis for my playground statement.

and I am fine with you not coming to maine to get your ass kicked on a golf course. I honestly can't think of anyone I would less like to spend time with than you.

"back from the playground" says nothing about pedophilia. that's a fact. you are an immature adolescent dweeb. that's also a fact and the basis for my playground statement.

and I am fine with you not coming to maine to get your ass kicked on a golf course. I honestly can't think of anyone I would less like to spend time with than you.
You just got through a ten day ban because you accused me of pedophilia and the first thing you write is 'are you back from the playground'. And you claim that I'm adolescent? How intellectually disingenuous. You fool no one.

Then you challenge you to play golf and now you back out. What a pussy. :pke:

LOL This is what you would look like after a few rounds with me:

mpa_sam1.bmp

You just got through a ten day ban because you accused me of pedophilia and the first thing you write is 'are you back from the playground'. And you claim that I'm adolescent? How intellectually disingenuous. You fool no one.

Then you challenge you to play golf and now you back out. What a pussy.

the FACT is, "back from the playground" does not mention pedophilia. If you chose to think it suggests that, that is certainly up to you.... in the end, as Lenny Bruce said, there are no such thing as dirty words, just dirty minds. If you want to read something perverse into my statement... I guess I would not be surprised... I think you are a totally foul individual.

And I didn't back out of anything. Like I said.... you show up with golf clubs, I'll gladly take your money and your pride. You wanna find out how good I am, show up and I'll show you, but it will cost you....dearly.

if not... no big deal... it would be a fun round of golf made marginally unpleasant only by your company, but eventually made worth the time spent when I emptied your wallet and laughed in your face.:pke:

the FACT is, "back from the playground" does not mention pedophilia. If you chose to think it suggests that, that is certainly up to you.... in the end, as Lenny Bruce said, there are no such thing as dirty words, just dirty minds. If you want to read something perverse into my statement... I guess I would not be surprised... I think you are a totally foul individual.

And I didn't back out of anything. Like I said.... you show up with golf clubs, I'll gladly take your money and your pride. You wanna find out how good I am, show up and I'll show you, but it will cost you....dearly.

if not... no big deal... it would be a fun round of golf made marginally unpleasant only by your company, but eventually made worth the time spent when I emptied your wallet and laughed in your face.:pke:

That's the way you work:

1. You rarely mention anything specifically, but dance around the accusation.
2. You claim to be good at golf but won't publicize a simple statistic to back it up. like a handicap.

This proves you are a liar and a coward. :pke:

That's the way you work:

1. You rarely mention anything specifically, but dance around the accusation.
2. You claim to be good at golf but won't publicize a simple statistic to back it up. like a handicap.

This proves you are a liar and a coward. :pke:

I don't NEED to publicize my handicap. I am saying that , if you bring your sorry ass to Maine along with a bag of clubs I will absolutely, unequivocally humiliate your redneck ass on any golfcourse in this state.

you wanna dispute that allegation, get your butt up here and prove me wrong. If not...keep spewing bullshit from your piehole like you have so far.

I don't NEED to publicize my handicap. I am saying that , if you bring your sorry ass to Maine along with a bag of clubs I will absolutely, unequivocally humiliate your redneck ass on any golfcourse in this state.

you wanna dispute that allegation, get your butt up here and prove me wrong. If not...keep spewing bullshit from your piehole like you have so far.
Again, I need a little background info so I don't have to waste my time practicing. One day or three. So if you want the opportunity, you'll have to provide this tiny bit of information.

Since you refuse, I can only conclude that you really suck, or you're a coward and a liar.

Again, I need a little background info so I don't have to waste my time practicing. One day or three. So if you want the opportunity, you'll have to provide this tiny bit of information.

Since you refuse, I can only conclude that you really suck, or you're a coward and a liar.

don't waste any time practicing. I certainly won't. Come on up here and let's go head to head, match play, $100 a hole.

since you won't put yuor money where your mouth is, I can only conclude that you are a twisted little queer who can't play the game... no big surprise there.

But I tell you what... the last time my handicap was measured it was in single digits... and I am absolutely certain that is more than enough golf talent to take you for way more than two G's for 18, if you have the balls and the idiocy to press when I have you dormy at the turn.

don't waste any time practicing. I certainly won't. Come on up here and let's go head to head, match play, $100 a hole.

since you won't put yuor money where your mouth is, I can only conclude that you are a twisted little queer who can't play the game... no big surprise there.

But I tell you what... the last time my handicap was measured it was in single digits... and I am absolutely certain that is more than enough golf talent to take you for way more than two G's for 18, if you have the balls and the idiocy to press when I have you dormy at the turn.

Single digits? Is that a 1 or a 9?:pke:

Single digits? Is that a 1 or a 9?:pke:

who cares? both are low enough to completely and thoroughly own your sorry ass. Quit tap dancing... buy some golf clubs, come to maine and leave with thousands less in your wallet and the sound of me laughing my ass off right in your face echoing in your ears...

or keep tap dancing.

your choice.

who cares? both are low enough to completely and thoroughly own your sorry ass. Quit tap dancing... buy some golf clubs, come to maine and leave with thousands less in your wallet and the sound of me laughing my ass off right in your face echoing in your ears...

or keep tap dancing.

your choice.
Actually, on the challenge that I issued you two weeks ago and you ran from, a "one" golf handicap is not. :)

skiing.jpg

do you want to play golf and see which one of us is better at that game, or don't you?

this mealy mouthed bullshit you keep spewing is getting old.

wanna play me at any course of your chosing in the state of maine for $100 a hole, match play, or don't you?

I am willing to enter into a side bet that I have you dormy at the turn.

now...I've never seen you play.... you may be a scratch golfer for all I know...but I am here, willing to bet you $100 a hole match play without EVER as much as asking to look at your handicap card.

are you gonna play me in a match, or are you gonna continue your pussy-ass bullshit?

do you want to play golf and see which one of us is better at that game, or don't you?

this mealy mouthed bullshit you keep spewing is getting old.

wanna play me at any course of your chosing in the state of maine for $100 a hole, match play, or don't you?

I am willing to enter into a side bet that I have you dormy at the turn.

now...I've never seen you play.... you may be a scratch golfer for all I know...but I am here, willing to bet you $100 a hole match play without EVER as much as asking to look at your handicap card.

are you gonna play me in a match, or are you gonna continue your pussy-ass bullshit?

To repeat my original challenge:

My average NASTAR handicap and its less than 7. That means that I'm 7% slower than Darin Rahlves, who's the national pacesetter. My best score was less than 5.

So if Tiger Woods has a -8 handicap, a comparable golf handicap would be 7% higher. Taking into account 72 par that equates to a -3 handicap.​

You've claimed that "the last time [your] handicap was measured it was in single digits...". Like it's a difficult thing to "measure". LOL. In fact, all you do is subtract your score from par. I's fairly obvious, therefore, that you don't do this difficult calculation unless you've had an exceptional game. My guess is that once in a while you've got to a 9, so your average handicap is higher.

But even your best case scenario, that you average a 1, I'd still have you beat with a negative three.

Back