And now on to better things. Like the Yankees Beating the Redsox

So he can rap you on the top of his head with a driver and roll you of all your cash. LOL

how sportsmanlike....

how completely expected from a redneck troglodyte like you.

you're right. I wouldn't want to let you anywhere near any golf course I was playing on. you clearly are not enough of a gentleman to play MY sport.:pke:

Gotta love that liberal elitism.

You're clearly not athletic enough to be on the bunny hill at my sport, never mind compete at my level. LOL

Alpine_Ski_Racing.jpg

GOLF_LEGENDS.jpg

Gotta love that liberal elitism.

You're clearly not athletic enough to be on the bunny hill at my sport, never mind compete at my level. LOL

It has nothing to do with athleticism, it has to do with manners and upbringing. Clearly, you have no business being anywhere near a golf course, unless it is to deliver the beer and then drive away.

golf is clearly out of your league.

Here's Jeff preparing for his match:

[youtube]mCQumUTzxVc[/youtube]

LMAO, honestly that would be close, I love to go to the driving range but can't never get the ball to go straight, I spend my time there trying to hit the balls over the net , I can hit the ball a long ways but the SOB always goes to the left or right

When I was younger we use to play the 9 hole course next to the 18 hole, I use to love to hit my ball as hard as I could, of course it wouldn't go straight but it always managed to go on the 18 hole course, and those geeks would get pissed, LMAO

All kidding aside golf is fun, kind of like a big pool table, lol, but playing MM would even be more fun

LMAO, honestly that would be close, I love to go to the driving range but can't never get the ball to go straight, I spend my time there trying to hit the balls over the net , I can hit the ball a long ways but the SOB always goes to the left or right

When I was younger we use to play the 9 hole course next to the 18 hole, I use to love to hit my ball as hard as I could, of course it wouldn't go straight but it always managed to go on the 18 hole course, and those geeks would get pissed, LMAO

All kidding aside golf is fun, kind of like a big pool table, lol, but playing MM would even be more fun

I agree... taking you for a grand in ten holes will be fucking hilarious.

Last edited:
LOL Class bigotry.

if you are admitting that you are the lowest of low class and incapable of mustering the sort of manners and gentility necessary to play the game of golf, I would wholeheartedly agree with you. you are nothing better than the worst inbred trailer park trash... and you have no business anywhere near a golf course, which is the venue of sport played by gentlemen whose boots you have not earned the right to lick.

I used to be in a league one night after work and most of us had a pretty good time. One of the non-engineers at the firm was a snob about everything- including golf. There was about 30 of us and we played real close behind the group in front so we could get to the bar sooner, and Snob was behind my group one night and hits a drive that hits the ground about 20 yards away and rolls past us. When I was walking past his ball I looked around to make sure he didn't see me and teed up his ball in the middle of the fairway. LOL! He was pissed and cussed me out with every name in the book while I just pointed at him and laughed.

Another time I was with some friends playing on a Saturday and the place wasn't crowded, as we walked right on, but we were told that there were several groups in front of us that had been waiting before we got there. About hole 6 we caught up to the group in front of us and there was a group in front of them, and of course several other in front of them, so we just relaxed and took our time with each shot as there was no way to "play through". Around hole 8 this group of guys gets in behind us and from about 200 years ways shouts over to play through, and we just looked at each other, 'who are they kidding", and one of us shouted back "no". Then I hear this grumbling among themselves in the distance, something like 'f-ing punks, who do they think they are" type of shit, so I look back and one of the guys- looked like he was about 70, gives me the finger. I called over to my friend and then pointed back and we both laughed. We went another hole and Mr. 70 is yelling out once in a while and generally being a pain in the ass ad we just ignore him. All of a sudden a ball drops out of the sky right behind me and rolls to a stop about ten feet away. I look back and its Mr 70 giving me the finger again. So I walk over to his ball and toss it into the rough. You'd think all hell let loose then man. All four of these guys, the youngest looked like he was 60, start running at me, and I guess they expected me to run away because they seemed shocked when I started running towards them, swing my 5 iron around my head like Mel Gibson in Brave Heart. I head right for the guy in the lead and he stops about 50 yards away but I keep towards him until he starts walking backwards, then I stop. Then Mr. 70 shouts at me 'you asshole throwing my ball' and I tell the younger guy in front of him to shut the old man up or he and his clubs will be in the pond. Mr 70 cusses out loud again and I yell over to him 'settle down old man'. He cusses me again so I tell him to settle down again then look at the younger guy, took a step forward and swing my club again. Younger guy then turns to gramps and tells him to shut up and I went back and played my game.

Last edited:
I used to be in a league one night after work and most of us had a pretty good time. One of the non-engineers at the firm was a snob about everything- including golf. There was about 30 of us and we played real close behind the group in front so we could get to the bar sooner, and Snob was behind my group one night and hits a drive that hits the ground about 20 yards away and rolls past us. When I was walking past his ball I looked around to make sure he didn't see me and teed up his ball in the middle of the fairway. LOL! He was pissed and cussed me out with every name in the book while I just pointed at him and laughed.

Another time I was with some friends playing on a Saturday and the place wasn't crowded, as we walked right on, but we were told that there were several groups in front of us that had been waiting before we got there. About hole 6 we caught up to the group in front of us and there was a group in front of them, and of course several other in front of them, so we just relaxed and took our time with each shot as there was no way to "play through". Around hole 8 this group of guys gets in behind us and from about 200 years ways shouts over to play through, and we just looked at each other, 'who are they kidding", and one of us shouted back "no". Then I hear this grumbling among themselves in the distance, something like 'f-ing punks, who do they think they are" type of shit, so I look back and one of the guys- looked like he was about 70, gives me the finger. I called over to my friend and then pointed back and we both laughed. We went another hole and Mr. 70 is yelling out once in a while and generally being a pain in the ass ad we just ignore him. All of a sudden a ball drops out of the sky right behind me and rolls to a stop about ten feet away. I look back and its Mr 70 giving me the finger again. So I walk over to his ball and toss it into the rough. You'd think all hell let loose then man. All four of these guys, the youngest looked like he was 60, start running at me, and I guess they expected me to run away because they seemed shocked when I started running towards them, swing my 5 iron around my head like Mel Gibson in Brave Heart. I head right for the guy in the lead and he stops about 50 yards away but I keep towards him until he starts walking backwards, then I stop. Then Mr. 70 shouts at me 'you asshole throwing my ball' and I tell the younger guy in front of him to shut the old man up or he and his clubs will be in the pond. Mr 70 cusses out loud again and I yell over to him 'settle down old man'. He cusses me again so I tell him to settle down again then look at the younger guy, took a step forward and swing my club again. Younger guy then turns to gramps and tells him to shut up and I went back and played my game.

LOL, Golf is fun, I remember when we were little kids my buddies parents and mine took us camping to PA, over in the Amish country, well most all family campgrounds have miniature golf, so we were playing along and I was up, a woman was bent over in the next hole and my buddy dares me to hit her in the ass with the ball, never one not to take a dare I swung as hard as I can, I missed the damn ball but followed threw with my swing nicely, lol right into my buddies forehead, knocked him out cold, I had to go tell his mother, LMAO, She was pissed, he was ok just had a egg on his forehead but he is also one of the guys that would play 9 hole with, Golf is fun, lol

LOL, Golf is fun, I remember when we were little kids my buddies parents and mine took us camping to PA, over in the Amish country, well most all family campgrounds have miniature golf, so we were playing along and I was up, a woman was bent over in the next hole and my buddy dares me to hit her in the ass with the ball, never one not to take a dare I swung as hard as I can, I missed the damn ball but followed threw with my swing nicely, lol right into my buddies forehead, knocked him out cold, I had to go tell his mother, LMAO, She was pissed, he was ok just had a egg on his forehead but he is also one of the guys that would play 9 hole with, Golf is fun, lol
LOL great story.

When I was about 13 I went to visit my friend at his parent's summer place on the coast of Maine. They had a huge private beach and at low tide Dan and I would go grab some irons and shoot balls towards each other. We started hitting them high and soft then of course boys being boys we separated more and hit them harder, and ended up about 150 yards apart. I hit a line drive towards Dan that's gong to bounce about 60 yards in front of him and he starts running left to get out of its way. Well the ball hit the hard sand ripples just perfect and went left, so he starts to run right. The ball hit again just perfect and bounced right, then hit him and he goes down! I stared laughing so hard because the chance of that happening were beyond belief. Then I figured out that he wasn't moving and so I ran over to him and he's clutching his knee as it had hit him right below the kneecap. He's swearing mad and I figured it was because I was laughing so of course I laughed harder. Anyway we had to take him to the hospital and he was mad at me for a long time after that.

Yeah golf is fun. LOL

oh i can handle his fat ass if he ever comes here.....he threatened my home and family...i guarantee you that guy is a bigger pussy than garfield on a sunday morning after 30 beers and 12 pancakes

he messes with threatening employment over posts....which is ironic given he made such a stink about someone doing the same to him....he will see how thorough i can be....i gave the admin here a chance based on trust.....now....i'll take care of it my way if he wants to continue this bullshit
I'm sure you can handle him easy but we all would love to take turns.

[youtube]t1WCEZBV62c[/youtube]

Nice, they have the same deal at Lake Tyee in Concrete, WA, except I've never putted around any nice ass while I've been up there.

:clink:

Nice, they have the same deal at Lake Tyee in Concrete, WA, except I've never putted around any nice ass while I've been up there.

:clink:

LOL, hell I was to young to even tell ya if it was a nice ass, I was still at the age where she was old, probably around 30,LOL

Hey Maineman and Grind! How about that wicked bad ass kicking the BoSox received last night. 20-11. But hey you have won more games against the Yanks this season. Hang on to anything you can to get you through!

Back