And were off!

this week is a good example of why the SEC is sooo dominant. Bama plays no 11 Ark, LSU plays ranked west virginia, Auburn plays ranked SC all spreads under 10.

Ohio slow plays easter mich and is 42 pts favorite, Mich plays bowling green 21pts, USC plays Wash st 21pts.

this week is a good example of why the SEC is sooo dominant. Bama plays no 11 Ark, LSU plays ranked west virginia, Auburn plays ranked SC all spreads under 10.

Ohio slow plays easter mich and is 42 pts favorite, Mich plays bowling green 21pts, USC plays Wash st 21pts.

Typically, a loss at the beginning of the season has less effect on rankings than does a loss at the end of the season.

This year, OSU's last three games are Penn State, Iowa, and Michigan. During the same three weeks, Bama plays Miss State, GA State and Auburn. Lsu has Louisianna-Monroe, Ole Miss, and Arkansas.

They play 3 ranked, solid teams. Bama and LSU play one solid team and two doormats.

Typically, a loss at the beginning of the season has less effect on rankings than does a loss at the end of the season.

This year, OSU's last three games are Penn State, Iowa, and Michigan. During the same three weeks, Bama plays Miss State, GA State and Auburn. Lsu has Louisianna-Monroe, Ole Miss, and Arkansas.

They play 3 ranked, solid teams. Bama and LSU play one solid team and two doormats.

Ole Miss won a BCS game in recent years, the pansies I listed would never make better than the independence bowl.
SEC has toughest schedules year in year out, it's not even debatable.

Ole Miss won a BCS game in recent years, the pansies I listed would never make better than the independence bowl.
SEC has toughest schedules year in year out, it's not even debatable.
Oh Pulease. The only SEC team who's scedule isn't a complete and utter joke is Bama. I bet by the end of the Season OSU will have #1. played more rated teams then LSWho and #2. Will have beaten more rated teams then LSWho!

you can't be serious, you played marshal, Ohio, and eastern Mich and you have the balls to talk schedule. Really when your 42 pts favorite over your third high school oponent. Really!!!

The Rivals.com team all pick Bama over Ark. Mallett is an awesome qb, but I think he faces too much this week.

Roll Tide!!

Last edited:
Back