Angry Mom!

Are you saying it's alright to attack or kill a judge? It certainly seems so.

Do you feel the same outrage when a Democrat judge is convicted of wrongdoing?

Republican Scumbag Judge found guilty!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2011/02/19/exp.nr.kids.for.cash.judge.cnn?hpt=T2

I hope this piece of human waste, never see daylight again!

The judge is lucky, that angry mom didn't have a baseball bat, I can see her going off into his a$$, she was highly pissed!

How come you didn't express your outrage about the DEMOCRATS convicted in the case?

Mark Ciavarella - Mark Ciavarella - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Michael Conrahan- http://newsbusters.org/people/michael-conahan

So, were you lying or just wrong, Kenneth?

Former judge fellow, he not a judge now! And the same for a democrat too! Wrong is Wrong!

louisville-slugger-bat.jpg

signalmankenneth

Here is a handy tip to remember for next time. Usually when its a Republican, its the first word out of the reporters mouth or the first word typed in a story. If its a democrat, no mention of party affiliation or it is mentioned in the very last paragraph.

:thup:

If it were a Democrat judge you would never have heard about the political affiliation.

What is your problem? FYI, Ciavarella is a Democrat.

This isn't political, it's about basic human rights.

This vile piece of dogsh*t needs to rot in hell, and that's right out of my liberal Democratic mouth. :mad:

This vile piece of dogsh*t needs to rot in hell, and that's right out of my liberal Democratic mouth. :mad:

Here's my problem:

Republican Scumbag Judge found guilty!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2011/02/19/exp.nr.kids.for.cash.judge.cnn?hpt=T2

I hope this piece of human waste, never see daylight again!

The judge is lucky, that angry mom didn't have a baseball bat, I can see her going off into his a$$, she was highly pissed!

Identifying the convicted judge as a "Republican Scumbag" seems "political" to me.

So where's your condemnation of signalmankenneth for

1. Politicizing the issue
2. Lying about Ciavarella's party affiliation
3. Advocating violence

Hmmmm?

Interesting. I didn't hear anybody calling SMKenneth out for his flat lie that it was a republican judge.

I agree, take his job, put him in prison regardless of what party they are part of, but it wasn't "us" that politicized this one, that was in the first post.

Here's my problem:

Identifying the convicted judge as a "Republican Scumbag" seems "political" to me.

So where's your condemnation of signalmankenneth for

1. Politicizing the issue
2. Lying about Ciavarella's party affiliation
3. Advocating violence

Hmmmm?

1. How do you know it's lying, and not copying from a site that mis-identified Ciavarella?

2. How do you know it's lying and not error?

3. Stating that the mom seemed angry enough to go after the judge with a bat is not "advocating violence", it's offering an opinion based on the mom's comments to the judge.

What's interesting to me is how none of you came down on Ciavarella for his disgusting actions; you all just focused in like laser beams on the word "republican" and then attacked the messenger.

Where's all that conservative compassion for a mother who lost her son to suicide, and all the other families who suffered because of this piece of filth?

Interesting. I didn't hear anybody calling SMKenneth out for his flat lie that it was a republican judge.

I agree, take his job, put him in prison regardless of what party they are part of, but it wasn't "us" that politicized this one, that was in the first post.

Q. What makes you say it was a flat-out lie instead of human error?

A. I guess it's because a liberal said it.

Your pal signalmankenneth has been given many chances to admit he was wrong since posting the OP, but hasn't done so.

Thanks for playing.

Back