Angry Mom!

Republican Scumbag Judge found guilty!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2011/02/19/exp.nr.kids.for.cash.judge.cnn?hpt=T2

I hope this piece of human waste, never see daylight again!

The judge is lucky, that angry mom didn't have a baseball bat, I can see her going off into his a$$, she was highly pissed!

Ken posted this and won't respond to requests that he acknowledge that he was

a. lying, or

b. mistaken.

Instead, he lets Christiefan defend his error while he cries about too many polls.

Man up, Ken.

1, How does asking him to explain his bogus claim constitute a beef?

2. WTF is it to you?

1. It's not just asking him to explain, it's posting your comment multiple times on multiple threads. It's starting several threads with the same question. It's starting a flame war with the same question.

2. WTF? When I see an obsessive, stalking fixation like yours several things come to mind.

[a] You're a poster with a grudge dating from before you came to this board.
You're a current poster with a new name carrying a grudge, ergo, someone who's afraid to be honest.
[c] You take an unreasonable dislike to a poster so you launch a vendetta.
[d] You have psychological issues.
[e] You're supposedly a newbie with a week of actual posting time yet despite all the partisan rancor on this board, you've fixated on a single post by a person who's not even a frequent contributor.
[f] Your trollish behaviour hasn't drawn the condemnation of some of our best troll sniffers so maybe you're actually one of them.

I'm leaning toward [f]. But be that as it may, why should you be the only one here who can follow people around just to annoy them? If it's good enough for you, it's good enough for me.

Back