Angry Mom!

Q. What makes you say it was a flat-out lie instead of human error?

A. I guess it's because a liberal said it.
:rolleyes:

So you use the standard Bush WMD defense? Excellent. Yeah, it could have been an error, and I'd be likely to believe it was if SMK would actually say so rather than disappear.

Thanks for still showing no compassion for the mom and all other families hurt by Ciavarella's actions.

Thanks for assuming I have no compassion when you have no idea whether or not I do.

Care to address the fact that your friend signalmankenneth's lied by stating that Ciavarella is a Republican?

:rolleyes:

So you use the standard Bush WMD defense? Excellent. Yeah, it could have been an error, and I'd be likely to believe it was if SMK would actually say so rather than disappear.

Aren't you the guy who's said more than once that you don't spend every minute on these boards, and that you post when you're able to?

Thanks for assuming I have no compassion when you have no idea whether or not I do.

Care to address the fact that your friend signalmankenneth's lied by stating that Ciavarella is a Republican?

I already stated that there's no proof it was a lie. How did you miss all those comments?

You're right, I don't know if you have compassion or not but the way the thread's going down isn't in your favor. In fact, haven't you started several new threads dogging on SMK? But still nothing about the mom.

Aren't you the guy who's said more than once that you don't spend every minute on these boards, and that you post when you're able to?
What? I'm not sure what your point is here, what has that to do with the conversation we've been having? SMK has made posts after the evidence came out that he was wrong. Had he even tried to defend himself a little I'd be more likely to believe the "mistake". I'm still open to that, if he can link to where he got the original erroneous information that the man was a republican I'll even apologize.

Republican Scumbag Judge found guilty!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2011/02/19/exp.nr.kids.for.cash.judge.cnn?hpt=T2

I hope this piece of human waste, never see daylight again!

The judge is lucky, that angry mom didn't have a baseball bat, I can see her going off into his a$$, she was highly pissed!

Wow, what a cold hearted prick. He looked like he didn't even give a rats ass when she was yelling at him.

He's lucky it wasn't my kid. I'd be in prison and he'd be dead.

Are you saying it's alright to attack or kill a judge? It certainly seems so.

Do you feel the same outrage when a Democrat judge is convicted of wrongdoing?

I could give a fuck less if he's a Dem or a Repub. He's human fucking scum and should never see the light of day again! How the fuck would you feel if it was your kid who committed suicde because of this scumbag?

Republican Scumbag Judge found guilty!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2011/02/19/exp.nr.kids.for.cash.judge.cnn?hpt=T2

I hope this piece of human waste, never see daylight again!

The judge is lucky, that angry mom didn't have a baseball bat, I can see her going off into his a$$, she was highly pissed!

Thumbs down for lack of accuracy and politicizing this Ken. You're crediblity has taken a big hit dude. I think you need to at least admit you made a mistake here.

1. How do you know it's lying, and not copying from a site that mis-identified Ciavarella?

2. How do you know it's lying and not error?

3. Stating that the mom seemed angry enough to go after the judge with a bat is not "advocating violence", it's offering an opinion based on the mom's comments to the judge.

What's interesting to me is how none of you came down on Ciavarella for his disgusting actions; you all just focused in like laser beams on the word "republican" and then attacked the messenger.

Where's all that conservative compassion for a mother who lost her son to suicide, and all the other families who suffered because of this piece of filth?
That's a non-sequitor. If Ken made a mistake then he needs to admit to that fact other wise people will naturally assume the worst.

Back