Another All About Me Thread

Darla, now that you've so kindly have written your personal to me, I must say, yes, I'd like to have dinner with you and get to know you.

Now, more about me:

I'm 25 years old, Web Developer/Don Juan. I specialize in shirtless chore doing for women in their late 30's/early 40's. I create websites on my own to cut the cost of my business. For some reason, Jim Talent and Saxby Chambliss needed my service, and money is money, they aren't allowed to touch. But, they liked my website as well, so they asked me to do theirs. So I'm like really important as well. Anyways, as with all personals, half of this statement is true, the other half was totally made up, can you guess? Yeah, I heard women like mysterious men....

Darla, now that you've so kindly have written your personal to me, I must say, yes, I'd like to have dinner with you and get to know you.

Now, more about me:

I'm 25 years old, Web Developer/Don Juan. I specialize in shirtless chore doing for women in their late 30's/early 40's. I create websites on my own to cut the cost of my business. For some reason, Jim Talent and Saxby Chambliss needed my service, and money is money, they aren't allowed to touch. But, they liked my website as well, so they asked me to do theirs. So I'm like really important as well. Anyways, as with all personals, half of this statement is true, the other half was totally made up, can you guess? Yeah, I heard women like mysterious men....

DiggieDave, I have left you alone because you seem to have your head screwed on straight politically, or half straight anyway? Butt, I cannot let this insult pass, what would make you think you can put up personal ads here, trying to take advantage of the congenial idiot Damocles? What is next, Tinfoil will put up a ad begging for a replacement now that his mother has cut off his sponge baths? RJS cannot condone this kind of filth, not to mention, butt I fear I must mention it, the audicaty shown by your thinking that any of the lefty babes would be interested in you when Mensa Man is here, touche, sorry, butt, it had to be said?

DiggieDave, I have left you alone because you seem to have your head screwed on straight politically, or half straight anyway? Butt, I cannot let this insult pass, what would make you think you can put up personal ads here, trying to take advantage of the congenial idiot Damocles? What is next, Tinfoil will put up a ad begging for a replacement now that his mother has cut off his sponge baths? RJS cannot condone this kind of filth, not to mention, butt I fear I must mention it, the audicaty shown by your thinking that any of the lefty babes would be interested in you when Mensa Man is here, touche, sorry, butt, it had to be said?

LMAO!

Ok Mensa:

A man lives on the 37th floor of an apartment complex in NYC. Every morning he goes down to the lobby to get his paper and uses the elevator. When he wants to go back up, he only uses the elevator to the 17th floor, then gets out and walks the stairs. He's not doing it for exercise, and he is not mentally challenged, there is a legitimate reason he does this every day. Can you guess why?

Now, more about me:

LOL

You sound great!

LMAO!

Ok Mensa:

A man lives on the 37th floor of an apartment complex in NYC. Every morning he goes down to the lobby to get his paper and uses the elevator. When he wants to go back up, he only uses the elevator to the 17th floor, then gets out and walks the stairs. He's not doing it for exercise, and he is not mentally challenged, there is a legitimate reason he does this every day. Can you guess why?

Obviously he is avoding the fat lady on th 18th floor who keeps trying to tempt him into her apartment with bisquits, butt, is hoping that is not all he will eat, if you get my drift? Think Monica and Bill if you are stumped, which you seem to be often, sorry, butt, I like to be honest?

Obviously he is avoding the fat lady on th 18th floor who keeps trying to tempt him into her apartment with bisquits, butt, is hoping that is not all he will eat, if you get my drift? Think Monica and Bill if you are stumped, which you seem to be often, sorry, butt, I like to be honest?

Mensa man, that would not make sense. If he were trying to avoid the fatty on the 18th, then why would he get out on the 17th and walk the stairs? She is more likely to catch him. The elevator would go right past that floor on the way up.

Try again :)

Mensa man, that would not make sense. If he were trying to avoid the fatty on the 18th, then why would he get out on the 17th and walk the stairs? She is more likely to catch him. The elevator would go right past that floor on the way up.

Exactly stupit, and that is why she is not expecting it, she is waiting for him by the elevator on the 37th floor, butt, in a mensa reverse mental flip, he fools her just as you have been fooled here. I do not see you being able to make heads or tales out of this, as you are no mensa, how does it feel to look so stupit on a public message board in front of all your pinhead friends, I would not know?

The elevator only goes to the 17th floor.

LMAO!

Ok Mensa:

The first sentence does not specifically state that he used the elevator all the way down to the lobby. Just that he uses the elevator. all the way or part way ?
He goes down to the lobby to get his paper
and he uses the elevator.
After he gets his paper ?

Butt then I am a densa without no degree.

The first sentence does not specifically state that he used the elevator all the way down to the lobby. Just that he uses the elevator. all the way or part way ?
He goes down to the lobby to get his paper
and he uses the elevator.
After he gets his paper ?

Butt then I am a densa without no degree.

He does use the elevator all the way down.

The elevator took him all the way down, so therefore it has to be able to go all the way up.

In SuperFreak's experience it probably does not always go all the way back up, butt, does go down too fast, so forgive him for the confusion? I am thinking of making him my protege, I am not happy with the way USC has come along, he is still too uppity? I think SuperFreak would make a good coolie, what do you think?

Exactly stupit, and that is why she is not expecting it, she is waiting for him by the elevator on the 37th floor, butt, in a mensa reverse mental flip, he fools her just as you have been fooled here. I do not see you being able to make heads or tales out of this, as you are no mensa, how does it feel to look so stupit on a public message board in front of all your pinhead friends, I would not know?

Actually, I read Mensa Story problem books all the time starting from around age 10. Mensa pales in comparison to my massive logic skills.

In SuperFreak's experience it probably does not always go all the way back up, butt, does go down too fast, so forgive him for the confusion? I am thinking of making him my protege, I am not happy with the way USC has come along, he is still too uppity? I think SuperFreak would make a good coolie, what do you think?

LOL, mensa man..... how would the elevator get back up to take him down all those floors if it doesn't go all the way up. C'mon, this is a simple one!

If darla's so great, why does she support racial discrimination?

Darla is the archetypal enemy within, guilted and taught to hate self, and taught to betray her allies for her enemies.

STFU, you anti-social lunatic. No one care about your crazy opinons.

Back