Another mass shooting in Chicago.

America needs more guns and more people who aren't afraid to use them. That's the only way Obamacare is going to be stopped. Mandatory guns for children over the age of 2 so that when the bad guys start shooting the babies can shoot back. Good little guys/girls with guns and the only thing that is going to stop bad guys with guns, etc.

America needs more guns and more people who aren't afraid to use them. That's the only way Obamacare is going to be stopped. Mandatory guns for children over the age of 2 so that when the bad guys start shooting the babies can shoot back. Good little guys/girls with guns and the only thing that is going to stop bad guys with guns, etc.

How does it feel knowing that Canada did away with the long gun registry and is soon to have NATIONAL CCW?

And we regulate how cars are made.
We regulate how they can be used.
We spend millions on traffic enforcement.
We prosecute auto crimes.
WE REQUIRE A LISCENCE TO OPERATE A VEHICLE.
WE REQUIRE INSURANCE TO BE ALLOWED TO OPERATE A VEHICLE.

OUT GOVERNMENT KEEPS TRACK OF WHO IS ALLOWED TO DRIVE AND WILL TAKE THAT RIGHT AWAY IF YOU ABUSE IT.

Then why are so many people dying from cars?? :palm:

Auto legislation and regulation has saved countless lives. Sure people will still die. It would be the same with some common sense gun control, there would still be shootings and killings, but there would be less.

What number does "countless" equate to and could you provide a link for your assertion?

Yes, but they are still manufacturing Assault rifles and legally importing them into neighboring states. The legal purchase of an assault rifle by a schizophrenic is less than a days drive away!

And they're still building cars that go faster then any posted speed limit and legally putting them up for sale. The legal purchase of a car, by someone who is then going to drive drunk, is only a drink away.

Funny, I seem to remember reading history about legislation requiring all firearms within certain town limits being required to be stored in an armory. I know many pre-civil war towns in the west required all firearms be checked into the sheriff before entering town. There were types of rifles that were banned in certain counties and states.

Weren't these determined to be unconstitutional, or are they still in effect; because some places had laws regarding women voters, wh could own land, who could vote, who could marry who (Oh-wait, some places are still use backward thinking), etc.

Because, as the Naval Yard shooting shows, 'gun control' doesn't actually DO anything to prevent crime.

Do you think a 2 year old should be allowed to have a loaded weapon? .......................................................

THEN YOU BELIEVE IN GUN CONTROL............now stfu.

Do you think a 2 year old should be allowed to have a loaded weapon? .......................................................

THEN YOU BELIEVE IN GUN CONTROL............now stfu.

Not one person on here, ever said you should be allowed to have a loaded gun.

Now, go to the corner and STFD. :)

Not one person on here, ever said you should be allowed to have a loaded gun.

Now, go to the corner and STFD. :)
Oh wow, I like what you did there.

You used your own ignorance exposed by me, then labeled me as a child, then made me the bad guy. Good job brains! I'm sure you feel victory all over.

You CERTAINLY don't feel defeat because you supported murder and painted me as a 2 year old.

And they're still building cars that go faster then any posted speed limit and legally putting them up for sale. The legal purchase of a car, by someone who is then going to drive drunk, is only a drink away.

Really? What's the speed limit of the autobahn?

Oh wow, I like what you did there.

You used your own ignorance exposed by me, then labeled me as a child, then made me the bad guy. Good job brains! I'm sure you feel victory all over.

You CERTAINLY don't feel defeat because you supported murder and painted me as a 2 year old.

Untrue.
You have painted yourself as nothing more then having the mentality of a 2 year old.
All I did was point out the obvious. :chesh:

Now go stand in the corner and STFD. :)

Are you stating that all these regulations on cars/automobiles haven't dropped the statistics of death by those who do not obey the law............?

If so......you are I.G.N.O.R.A.N.T.

Untrue again.
You have stated that the regulations and laws have reduced the amount of those who may have died.
I asked you if you could provided this information and with all those regulations and laws, then why are so many still dying.

Back