Another stellar jobs report

He thinks 70k food worker new jobs is a great thing. It's job security for him. More Uber Eats deliveries.

Must be time for you to order twelve lunches eh fake doc? Uber Eats is a weird obsession but whatever get you through the day beluga.

Because they did. Trump had a downward revision of half a million jobs. About the same percentage. Was Trump lying too??
Mr. Economist, you told us the government reported job numbers were not overinflated. Now you agree with facts. Which is correct?

Try real hard to keep Trump out of your answer.

By every measure, the economy is incredibly strong. Solid GDP growth. Steady job growth. Inflation at about 2 percent. High consumer confidence. If we can solve this issue with housing, where investors are buying up all the property, we will be in about as good a place as possible. And along comes Trump, the total fuckup, declaring this is 'the worst economy in the history of our country'. We all laughed at Baghdad Bob as he declared victory over the invading forces even as they were taking the city. And now, half the country lives in an imaginary hellscape. Of their own making.
And fools still vote for that party that lied us to war in Iraq

Then that party crashed our economy big time before the people chose Obama who fixed the mess

The R party doesn’t do anything well

But fools don’t agree

Mr. Economist, you told us the government reported job numbers were not overinflated. Now you agree with facts. Which is correct?

They were not overinflated asshole

The final numbers are not in

Guess what happens in the next three months?

Massive hiring for the holidays

The stock market is soaring too shit ball

What was the jobs situation like?

I think people would rather have jobs, no?

I can't remember - how many jobs were lost under Trump's admin?
Yeah

He did a horrible job of managing a health crisis of national impact

Biden beat the entire world in his recovery performance

We came out faster and better than any other nation

They were not overinflated asshole

The final numbers are not in

Guess what happens in the next three months?

Massive hiring for the holidays

The stock market is soaring too shit ball
Who the fuck left the gate open at the cunt farm?

With the American Rescue Plan’s two-year anniversary now behind us, this blog post revisits the economic impact of pandemic response policies of the Biden Administration. The economic recovery from the pandemic in the United States has been historic relative to prior episodes with employment recovering to pre-crisis levels much faster than after recent recessions. And while a counterfactual recovery is impossible to observe, data suggests that the actions taken by the Biden Administration meaningfully contributed to the pace of recovery and strength of the labor market. One way to put this rebound in context is relative to recoveries in other advanced economies. Acknowledging that other advanced economies faced different economic shocks—notably, our European partners were more adversely affected by Russia’s war against Ukraine—the evidence shows that the U.S. economic recovery has been quite strong.

This blog assesses the U.S. recovery along three key characteristics:

• The size of the U.S economy is now over 5 percent above its 2019 level
  • Core inflation in the United States is now lower than in many major advanced economies
  • The U.S. labor market recovery has been exceptionally strong

They are reported exactly as they are collected. There is a methodology that is strictly followed by the BLS. They also take in additional data and revise the numbers. That is not 'overinflated'. You would know that, but you have all the nuance of a bull in a china shop, and about the same level of intelligence. The BLS simply reports on the collected data. No one calls them and tells them to make up a number. You are a fucking moron.

Must be time for you to order twelve lunches eh fake doc? Uber Eats is a weird obsession but whatever get you through the day beluga.
I have been known to buy lunch for my entire staff but not anymore now that I have retired. As I said I have never used Uber Eats. I don't want a loser like you showing up on my door step begging for tips. Besides my bride is a fantastic and healthy cook. Fast food and restaurant food is high fat high salt poison.

I have been known to buy lunch for my entire staff but not anymore now that I have retired. As I said I have never used Uber Eats. I don't want a loser like you showing up on my door step begging for tips. Besides my bride is a fantastic and healthy cook. Fast food and restaurant food is high fat high salt poison.

So you bought lunch for your imaginary staff at your imaginary job as a doctor, and then ate all the food yourself.

Why are you obsessed with Uber Eats? Why do you order food from them 12 times a day? You are fucking weird, dude.

Back