Another Trinity Road Victory

If you're not doing 80+ I will be inches from your bumper. And brake checking me is a bad idea. Because I won't back off, I'll sjmply work to trap you behind me and a TT.

my finest moment is break checking some woman and seeing an absolute horrified look on her face in my rearview mirror. I think I literally made her think she was about to die. It was fucking great.

I was going easily 80+ though in rush hour and couldn't even go faster If I wanted too.

and on the opposite end of the spectrum, I had this super old asshole one time going slow as shit, so I tailgated and he started going like 40 miles an hour to force me to go around or whatever. Welp nope, fuck that, I literally tailgated him for like the next 30 minutes out of pure principle.

my finest moment is break checking some woman and seeing an absolute horrified look on her face in my rearview mirror. I think I literally made her think she was about to die. It was fucking great.

I was going easily 80+ though in rush hour and couldn't even go faster If I wanted too.

and on the opposite end of the spectrum, I had this super old asshole one time going slow as shit, so I tailgated and he started going like 40 miles an hour to force me to go around or whatever. Welp nope, fuck that, I literally tailgated him for like the next 30 minutes out of pure principle.

In the latter situation, I will get around and basically slow down to a crawl. And chances are you are NOT going to pass me, becauae I am unpassable.

You can't actually travel very far on I-5 in Pugetopolis without

1) Blowing through a speed trap
2) Maintaining +75 for any length of time

For all of you defending the asswhole, just remember that at the exact same time, someone was dead on the adjacent Interstate with about 20 miles worth of roadway shut down, because of someone just like him. I'm glad you all like dead drivers and Seattle traffic.

If I lived in Eastern WA, I would cruise I-90 at 90, just like everyone else does. They all think we're ridiculous out here, not being able to hand ice or continuous high speeds until they move out here. The roads are crumbling and the terrain is not very accommodating.

If I lived anywhere else, I probably wouldn't even worry about speed traps. But hating POVs has been official state and local policy since the mid-70s in King County/WA. We should all take buses and ride bikes. That's why they let our roads and bridges fall apart.

principle?

you mean childish meaningless rage.

You are why accidents happen.

ego driven childmen thinking actual driving is just like some fucking video game .

You didn't prove anything to anyone except that you are petty and a shitty driver.

If I lived anywhere else, I probably wouldn't even worry about speed traps. But hating POVs has been official state and local policy since the mid-70s in King County/WA. We should all take buses and ride bikes. That's why they let our roads and bridges fall apart.

you cant really believe that silly idea

driving is the most dangerous thing you people will ever do in your lives.

Your so childish you forget its not just like a video game or like posting.

stupid as hell you are

some people are incapable of properly accessing risk.

its due to an immature brain development level or sometimes damage to the brain or emotional procsessing areas of the brain.

Either way these are the drivers that cause deaths and drive up the cost of driving for all of the rest of us

thank all of you young cons fro clearly demonstrating how your stupidity and immaturity costs the rest of society pain and money

Back