Another Trinity Road Victory

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2013/11/01/2875921/infrastructure-spending/

your team under Bush slashed infrastructure spending.

these things need to be maintained and it costs money.

Your tea tard ideas caused the money to be stripped from infrastructure spending.

that is why they are crumbleing

Your fucks spent that money on things like Abu Garib instead you fool

Our problems well preceded Bush out here. We built some impressive stuff in the 50s and 60s under Albert Rossellini (D) and Dan Evans (R). Then the Kaboomers started taking over with the belief that cars are bad, floating bridges are bad, the viaduct is an eyesore, and public transportation is the answer to everything.

Last edited:
Psychopaths always blame someone else for being the way they are. Anyway I thought undertaking was legal in the US?
Tom, there is one very simple rule to the road here; I rule the road. So get out kf my way when I let you on it. Or I WILL run you into a barricade.

Tom, there is one very simple rule to the road here; I rule the road. So get out kf my way when I let you on it. Or I WILL run you into a barricade.
Tiny dick Jehovah's Witness fools like you are why men's rates are higher and I'm richer.
Thanks for all your gas purchases

Top, are you okay with all of the dead bodies and twisted metal we've had strewn across the roads here in Seattle the last few weeks? It's your heroes, the asswhole drivers who cause it. They even started ticketing people who drive recklessly around semis, because of all the rollover incidents which have been occurring the past few years. I guess the state is tired of highway shutdowns and leaking hazardous chemicals.

Top, are you okay with all of the dead bodies and twisted metal we've had strewn across the roads here in Seattle the last few weeks? It's your heroes, the asswhole drivers who cause it. They even started ticketing people who drive recklessly around semis, because of all the rollover incidents which have been occurring the past few years. I guess the state is tired of highway shutdowns and leaking hazardous chemicals.
STFU Jehovah's Witness

That is psychopathic behaviour in my opinion.

He's talking BS.
He knows that if he was that close to someone and there's an "accident", then he's the one that is going to be held responsible.
For myself; I would end up with a new vehicle, at his expense and would also get a nice paycheck. :)

If I am unable to maintain 70, I get out of the left lane.

1) It's not physically safe to drive over 75 on I-5 in the Puget Sound area between Olympia and Everett, with the exception of a 5-10 mile stretch between Du Pont and Lacey of rural terrain. If you really want to risk 80-85, go nuts.

2) Asshole driver was never going to maintain +72. In fact, most assholes slow down in the left lane once they pass you. He would actually have been slowing me down. That's one minor reason I never let assholes get around me (I also don't let people over who refuse to signal).

3) Most people will never stand up to this guy. He will not have many opportunities to be taught a lesson.

4) There have been a TON of accidents on I-5, I-405, I-90, SR-167, and SR-99 recently. As this was occurring, I-405 was completely shutdown due to a fatality between Maple Valley and Bellevue. It's because of douchefucks like this (and Seattleite's general inability to drive).

5) I hope a pick-up runs Zappas off the road tomorrow.

1...Again, who are YOU to decide what is and isn't safe for others?

2...And you know this how? Did you read his mind? Or was it just more of your bullshit attitude?

3...More unknowable bullshit from the Amazing ThreedeeSkin.

4...And because of sanctimonious douchebags who like to obstruct the smooth flow of traffic in the Left lane.

5...Another typically ANGRY response from another typical angry douchebag exposed for what he is.

Last edited:
Another note - I am one of the most courteous drivers on the road that you will meet. Signal and I let you in, unless it's not manageable at the moment. I maintain the largest following distances of anyone I know (this does encourage people to pass and cut me off, but I always see them coming, and let them around if they play by the rules).

This is partly to keep me safe from proles, but it's also just who I am.

OHMYGOD!!

The hypocrisy is strong with this one...

Another note - I am one of the most courteous drivers on the road that you will meet.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...unless someone comes up behind you in the left lane!

I will NOT laugh...
I will NOT laugh...
I will NOT laugh..
I will NOT laugh...

Oh DAMN...BWAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA YHA HA WHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

But never asshole drivers who tie up the left lane and slow things down for EVERYONE by not letting drivers by who are going faster, right?

They've got NO responsibility for the accidents you're crying about today?

Back