Any Dog Lovers On Here?

krisy

Just wondering if anyone else here loves dogs? While some are attempting to paint me an evil heartless conservative,I am indeed an animal lover;)

I have two dogs,an Australian Shepard /Lab,and a German Shep/Golden Retriever mix. We also have three cats. Our Aussie mix pretty much looks all Aussie and herds everything. Our German mix is a big lovable teddy bear.

We have too many animals to name on the board. Two dogs and only one cat curently. Our last barn cat kicked it a while back...

Schipperkes are great at herding goats. You'd be surprised at one little dog's effect on them.

Just wondering if anyone else here loves dogs? While some are attempting to paint me an evil heartless conservative,I am indeed an animal lover;)

I have two dogs,an Australian Shepard /Lab,and a German Shep/Golden Retriever mix. We also have three cats. Our Aussie mix pretty much looks all Aussie and herds everything. Our German mix is a big lovable teddy bear.

I have an aussie ,they are brillient dogs, the smartest thing Ive ever seen.

I have an aussie ,they are brillient dogs, the smartest thing Ive ever seen.

They are very smart indeed!!! He is like my personal guard dog. Follows me everywhere,including the bathroom...I can't even get the door closed and he is busting in-lol!!! He loves to herd the other dog around the back yard. A few people have told me he looks full blooded,but the people we got him from say there is some lab in there.

Our other dog loves to lick. He is also very loyal,following me. The kids ask me why do the dogs always follow YOU ,mom? I told them,well,they know who feeds em!!

Damo lives near Denver where they love to put down pitbulls, if they see a pitbull in Denver they kill it... Damo lives in CO, ask him what he's done to reverse this trend...
I don't live in Denver, there is nothing I can do about it. Although our County has accepted many of the dogs to keep them from getting killed. What have you done to change the trend? Liberals in Denver want to kill your dog, not me.

I don't live in Denver, there is nothing I can do about it. Although our County has accepted many of the dogs to keep them from getting killed. What have you done to change the trend? Liberals in Denver want to kill your dog, not me.

I knew you weren't like that,Damo. I think Pits are illegal to own in our county. I know a couple that are absolute sweethearts!! It's how you raise them.

It has actually gotten worse. Aurora also has "near-banned" them. They force owners of the dogs to keep a huge amount of insurance to keep the dog and no new ones are allowed. We are pretty much surrounded by bans and our county is being overrun with the dogs because of it. We have had one running around terrorizing the animals in our "neighborhood".

two "pound puppy/heinz 57" mutt dogs... four cats (used to be five, but just last month, we had to finally put down our 19 year old Maine Coon cat, Willie, who was,and will always be, the greatest cat to ever walk the face of the earth.)

two "pound puppy/heinz 57" mutt dogs... four cats (used to be five, but just last month, we had to finally put down our 19 year old Maine Coon cat, Willie, who was,and will always be, the greatest cat to ever walk the face of the earth.)

Sorry to hear about that,maineman. We have a 12 year old cat named Sox,and she is wonderful. Hell,I forget she is here half the time. She sleeps all day and gets up in the evening to ahng out and do that silly run arround the house for no reason thing-lol

Back