Any one interested in playing chess here

I'm an intermediate player. I don't know how good you are. And I am a beginner when I am drunk. LOL.

Link to it.

Well according to you and other liberal Im a moron and a idiot so how good could I be . you want to play or not yes or no . we can play here and eventually do e mail if its acceptable set up accounts for it.

Well according to you and other liberal Im a moron and a idiot so how good could I be . you want to play or not yes or no . we can play here and eventually do e mail if its acceptable set up accounts for it.

Yes I accept. One game. I'll probably lose due to me being drunk. So link to the site. Your account name.

Hurry up and link to the site before I get too drunk to care. LOL.

Hurry the fuck up. Which site?

Rules the way I play is you can only have max of 2 queens at a time not pass rule for pawns .also no castling when in check and king tales the right side of board.

Last edited:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

How would we play chess here? Nobody understands notations.

You mean you dont know ? First you set up a board at home then call your moves such as kings pawn 2 to kings 3 .
You call each piece by the orginal position and then where it goes .such as if you move a pawn in from of the queen one space ot would be queens pawn to queens pawn 3 .

You mean you dont know ? First you set up a board at home then call your moves such as kings pawn 2 to kings 3 .
You call each piece by the orginal position and then where it goes .such as if you move a pawn in from of the queen one space ot would be queens pawn to queens pawn 3 .

I am not interested in mail chess.

Back