Any one interested in playing chess here

Probably. I'd play with you but not right now. I am like a pigeon right now when I am drunk LOL. Later perhaps.

I'll play. I haven't played in years and was only intermediate on a good day. Never played in clubs or championships. My brother, the same one who got the NFL gene, was an avid chess club member, competitor and, eventually, team coach. I taught him how to play when he was old enough. About 6 I think making me 12. By the time I was 14 he was kicking my ass so regularly that I decided it was time to get into other games. That's when I got into board wargame by Avalon Hill and Strategy&Tactics games. I played them until the computer age caught up.

In college I found that chess wasn't as big of a chick magnet as backgammon. I had a nice little set. Very portable.

I'll play. I haven't played in years and was only intermediate on a good day. Never played in clubs or championships. My brother, the same one who got the NFL gene, was an avid chess club member, competitor and, eventually, team coach. I taught him how to play when he was old enough. About 6 I think making me 12. By the time I was 14 he was kicking my ass so regularly that I decided it was time to get into other games. That's when I got into board wargame by Avalon Hill and Strategy&Tactics games. I played them until the computer age caught up.

In college I found that chess wasn't as big of a chick magnet as backgammon. I had a nice little set. Very portable.

https://www.chess.com/play

I am AProudLefty there.

Back