Any one interested in playing chess here

Your way is just bullshitting posters here, challenging us to a chess game, then tell us it has to be your way. LOL.

The good news is that he did suggest a legitimate website you and I are both members. Poor Bobbie will just play with himself as usual.

Bullshitboob, you can't even read and write English above the 5th grade level but now you are claiming to be a chess expert?

See dick boy there you go pying again 8 never said I was. Chess expert. ?I KNOW HOW TO PLAY . UNLIKE TO IM MOT A EXPERT psychiatrist teacher and combat helicopter pilot in general philosopher. No go lay down and go back to sleep .

See dick boy there you go pying again 8 never said I was. Chess expert. ?I KNOW HOW TO PLAY . UNLIKE TO IM MOT A EXPERT psychiatrist teacher and combat helicopter pilot in general philosopher. No go lay down and go back to sleep .

This is you.

Man_playing_Attack_of_the_Japanese_Monsters.gif

Are you constantly shitfaced under that bridge or do you have a Stephen Hawking-like ailment?

Catch a bullet in the head playing with the wrong end of a gun? Failed suicide attempt? Got shot trying to save the President and now you live in a Miami beach mansion?

Are you constantly shitfaced under that bridge or do you have a Stephen Hawking-like ailment?

Catch a bullet in the head playing with the wrong end of a gun? Failed suicide attempt? Got shot trying to save the President and now you live in a Miami beach mansion?

dutch there is no wrong end of a gun Why would I commit suicide im not you or foul thing . I dont live under a bridge its a nice community ranked in the top 20 best in the nation, no I dont stay shit faced very rarely in fact. whats your other then just being plain stupid

dutch there is no wrong end of a gun Why would I commit suicide im not you or foul thing . I dont live under a bridge its a nice community ranked in the top 20 best in the nation, no I dont stay shit faced very rarely in fact. whats your other then just being plain stupid

So what fucked you up so badly?

Back