Go watch it again

He had NO teleprompter

He did fine most of the time but sounded tired

Trump repeated all his lies over and over again and said basically nothing

The debate was not as bad as is now being characterized

Much ado about nothing

Obama got trashed at more than one debate

No one screamed he was too old for office
Joe Biden has the perfect set up for a debate, no audience, mic's were silenced when not speaking....and he had a liar to debate.....all this man had to do was say, Trump is lying and here's the facts....YOU DON'T NEEB ALL THIS PREPERATION TO COUNTER LIES...YOU SIMPLY ADDRESS HIS BULLSHIT WITH FACTS.....Biden has been in politics his entire life, he's done all these great things and all he had to do was counter the lies with the truth. For the last and final time, there's nothing wrong with aging, but when your faculties are waning and you can't come with 100%, its time to leave politics...why dear God why is asking this man to step down a fuckin crime??? Trump will ruin this country if elected and I don't think we will ever ever ever recover should he win.

Joe Biden has the perfect set up for a debate, no audience, mic's were silenced when not speaking....and he had a liar to debate.....all this man had to do was say, Trump is lying and here's the facts....YOU DON'T NEEB ALL THIS PREPERATION TO COUNTER LIES...YOU SIMPLY ADDRESS HIS BULLSHIT WITH FACTS.....Biden has been in politics his entire life, he's done all these great things and all he had to do was counter the lies with the truth. For the last and final time, there's nothing wrong with aging, but when your faculties are waning and you can't come with 100%, its time to leave politics...why dear God why is asking this man to step down a fuckin crime??? Trump will ruin this country if elected and I don't think we will ever ever ever recover should he win.
You are assuming anybody but Biden can defeat Trump. Nothing justifies that belief.

It was bad. A cold can affect your voice; it doesn't stop you from making sense.

I'm still skeptical myself that Biden has lost it mainly because the one person who knows for sure and would be putting the brakes on if it were true is Jill Biden, and so far she hasn't.
I posted the results of his 2024 physical on another thread and the doctor didn't even caution Biden to take it easy. He said Biden remains fit to execute the office of the presidency.

If we replace Biden

The right will pour a dump truck of brand new fucking lies on them at that very second

We would have a couple of months to fight a dump truck full of new lies on us

Shut this IDIOCY DOWN NOW!

1720054282792.pngThe mere fact Trump and his team have all gone silent, instead of dogging up sleepy joe's poor debate performance,....proves beyond a shadow of doubt, we're in trouble. Had joe moved up just a wee bit in the polls, Trump would be all over his old ass, instead they're staying silent, not pushing the sleepy joe buttons, bc any thing coming from the Trump camp would expidite calls for Joe to step down and nobody and I mean nobody WANTS JOE ON THE TICKET MORE THAN THE TRUMP PEOPLE!!

View attachment 27550The mere fact Trump and his team have all gone silent, instead of dogging up sleepy joe's poor debate performance,....proves beyond a shadow of doubt, we're in trouble. Had joe moved up just a wee bit in the polls, Trump would be all over his old ass, instead they're staying silent, not pushing the sleepy joe buttons, bc any thing coming from the Trump camp would expidite calls for Joe to step down and nobody and I mean nobody WANTS JOE ON THE TICKET MORE THAN THE TRUMP PEOPLE!!
So, you're voting Trump again?

It was bad. A cold can affect your voice; it doesn't stop you from making sense.

I'm still skeptical myself that Biden has lost it mainly because the one person who knows for sure and would be putting the brakes on if it were true is Jill Biden, and so far she hasn't.
He made perfect sense

He stuttered a few times

That will happen to a person who stutters

What part didn’t make sense?

Let’s go through it word by word if you want

The corporate media needs downplay Biden

The corporations are figuring out that the right wing just screwed the mega wealthy

They gave BIDEN massive powers folks

Biden said he thought the thing was Misdecided but that he would respect the law they gave him

Start thinking hard about what that means

Biden is about to show the entire world just how at the top of his game he is

Biden is now the most powerful man in the world
View attachment 27550The mere fact Trump and his team have all gone silent, instead of dogging up sleepy joe's poor debate performance,....proves beyond a shadow of doubt, we're in trouble. Had joe moved up just a wee bit in the polls, Trump would be all over his old ass, instead they're staying silent, not pushing the sleepy joe buttons, bc any thing coming from the Trump camp would expidite calls for Joe to step down and nobody and I mean nobody WANTS JOE ON THE TICKET MORE THAN THE TRUMP PEOPLE!!
dear fucking idiot,

They are terrified

They just realized they gave Biden the kings crown

Fuck you very much

IF change happens...it will be because Joe Biden decides to exit the stage.

I think he will not, but it would not be a shock. If he thought he would be able to change people's minds about his ability to think clearly...he already would have done it.

We'll see what happens during the Stephanopoulos interview.

If he cannot do much, much better than he did in the debate...he may throw in the towel.

Do you see that as impossible?
Just give him a MoCA exam and prove he is fine.

If the change happens...it will be with Joe Biden cooperating by stepping down on his own.

Trump and his supporters have already destroyed America. Whatever happens will be an aftershock.
Trump and his supporters have already destroyed America? Wow, you are the most brain dead individual at this forum.
America is being destroyed every day for over 3 1/2 years of this barely alive demented imbecile currently taking up space
in his basement and in the White House. Trump made America great, safe and economically sound, while bribem has done just the opposite. Looks like the entire dummycrat party is going to hell in a hand basket--right where they belong.

If we replace Biden

The right will pour a dump truck of brand new fucking lies on them at that very second

We would have a couple of months to fight a dump truck full of new lies on us

Shut this IDIOCY DOWN NOW!
Inversion fallacy. You cannot blame your problem on Biden or anybody else, Vincy.

Governor Andy Beshear of Ky, a democrats in the redest state in the Union, is loved, respected and can if given the opportunity wipe Trump off the fuckin map of politics. He's young, he's intelligent, has a prestigous pedigree and can win. Anybody that can take a bunch of hillbilly white fuck heads through the pandemic safely deserves to be president.
He didn't take anyone safely through the 'pandemic' (otherwise known as the Covid Hoax). He shut down the economy just like every other Democrat did.

Biden didn't have a cold, and a cold doesn't make you stare into space like a deer in headlights.
It also doesn't make you say stupid shit like Biden did during, before, and after the debate.

Back