Anybody fancy a ... [tom JPP tweets out all it's titles...]

I just like pussy. Then again, Tom is European...

"In Europe, it doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman - we make love with anyone we find attractive."
-Marlene Dietrich

I just like pussy. Then again, Tom is European...

"In Europe, it doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman - we make love with anyone we find attractive."
-Marlene Dietrich

The UK isn't European. It isn't American either. It's nothing. Soon it won't even have Scotland.

The UK isn't European. It isn't American either. It's nothing. Soon it won't even have Scotland.

Just so we can support your assertion, if and when this occurs, can you give us some kind of date or time frame; unless you're just throwing spaghetti against the wall and waiting to see what sticks.

As far as I am concerned the Jocks can go fuck themselves along with the Welsh. They think that Scotland can still use the pound, having realised that they won't be allowed into the Eurozone. Spain will veto any application because they don't want Catalonia to get any big ideas.

Just so we can support your assertion, if and when this occurs, can you give us some kind of date or time frame; unless you're just throwing spaghetti against the wall and waiting to see what sticks.

The vote is on 18th September and frankly if the English were allowed a vote then Scotland would be cast adrift. As P. G. Wodehouse said, "it is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine".

Last edited:
The vote is on 18th September and frankly if the English were allowed a vote then Scotland would be cast adrift. As P. G. Wodehouse said, "it is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine".

But since Rune didn't include the upcoming vote, as support for his proclamation, it only seems fair that he allows everyone else to know when this is going to occur.

i edited the title. JPP auto tweets titles. We don't really want "anybody want a black cock" being tweeted out.

It doesn't tweet out edits. But we don't tweet out the Off Topic posts. So we're safe. Had this been in the Gen Politics or Current Events, etc. it would have been tweeted out before your edit.

It doesn't tweet out edits. But we don't tweet out the Off Topic posts. So we're safe. Had this been in the Gen Politics or Current Events, etc. it would have been tweeted out before your edit.

Amazing, Grind who thinks he has a brain the size of a minor asteroid turns out to have one the size of a major haemorrhoid.

Last edited:
Back